colback reps have made contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack will prove you all wrong, just as Jordan Henderson has at Liverpool. JH was an average ''plodder '' as a lot of you said while he was here,the same you are saying about Jack. In my opinion they are 2 very talented lads who came through the same youth team with Jack as captain. Jordan now plays in a very good midfield and if Jack goes to a decent club with a good midfield you will see the difference playing with good players can do to you. He will be class, our midfield, is not. Good luck to Jordan, needs a bit of luck then off to Brazil,hopefully.
Well said, we had all this shit with Henderson at the time, the resident experts on here are totally f***ing clueless on just about anything to do with football which is the biggest irony ever given how much time they devote to following the f***ing thing and chatting shit on here about it.

Colback is a good player with the potential to be an excellent one in the right team, just like Henderson is. A move to Everton would be a good one IMO. I personally would not like to see him join the mags.

Jack will prove you all wrong, just as Jordan Henderson has at Liverpool. JH was an average ''plodder '' as a lot of you said while he was here,the same you are saying about Jack. In my opinion they are 2 very talented lads who came through the same youth team with Jack as captain. Jordan now plays in a very good midfield and if Jack goes to a decent club with a good midfield you will see the difference playing with good players can do to you. He will be class, our midfield, is not. Good luck to Jordan, needs a bit of luck then off to Brazil,hopefully.
aye but the knockers on here have had a season ticket for 40 years and been posting on here since 1995. they have to be right, surely?

That's the thing, you use the word gamble, if you had said be positive yes but that's what we do gamble far too much.
How many times do we play a ball that is not even a 50/50 nevermind ones that are in our favour in the last third.
We don't score many goals due to triers, triers are no good to us.

That is crap, nearly all attacking moves have an element of chance of losing possession by their very nature.
By your logic you should never cross the ball into the box as the defenders win it the majority of the time.

Was a quote in the newspaper the other day, a man united fan saying they should sign him and get rid of Fellani :lol:

Great comeback flower. Yes, I'm telling you the sort of person you seem. You haven't denied it either!

I've tucked you when you've suggested cabaye is a great, great player. Best get to bed ey?
Tucked is what you do to people on skunkers marra. You appear to be on the wrong board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back