Coates for 2m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young player of the copa America a couple of year back. Lost his way a bit at Liverpool but with plenty of caps for Uruguay and still only young he's got potential to be a bargain.

2 million for Coates is a bargain. Not the marquee signing we're all hoping for, but solid, PL experience, and hopefully can continue his form from the back end of last year...

Not really, barely had a game for Liverpool

Has not been confirmed by the club yet?

Mixed thoughts tbh he was awful at first then good for the last few games. IMHO he is slow and not very agile, so therefore not for quick nippy forwards but okay against the big strong strikers.

Cant see it tbh, isn't Lee Congerton on his 2 week annual holiday anyway?

Has not been confirmed by the club yet?

Mixed thoughts tbh he was awful at first then good for the last few games. IMHO he is slow and not very agile, so therefore not for quick nippy forwards but okay against the big strong strikers.

He was awful for about 2 games

Class against the mags then good I all of dick's games

All this stuff that he was shite for ages us just so exaggerated. He hardly played

£2m is a steal!
If Coates can remain injury free now he have the potensial to be a great player.
24 years old and a Uruguay squad regular.

All this stuff that he was shite for ages us just so exaggerated. He hardly played
That's the way I see it as well not forgetting he was injured as well.Infact he only played 10 league games

Admittedly I only saw his home games, but come on he has the turning circle of an oil tanker, at about the same speed too.

Admittedly I only saw his home games, but come on he has the turning circle of an oil tanker, at about the same speed too.

In what games?

He looked good in all but the first few when he clearly wasn't fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back