Coates for 2m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happier at 2 million than I was at 4. It would be start, but we need to push on this week.

We need a Poyet style '2 in by wednesday' statement. Then melt down on Thursday when no one comes in.
Was amateurish really thinking about it. Funny looking back but what a clown to say such things and kept saying it despite nobody signing and deadlines passing.

Happier at 2 million than I was at 4. It would be start, but we need to push on this week.

We need a Poyet style '2 in by wednesday' statement. Then melt down on Thursday when no one comes in.

why?

2 million is nowt theses days, so canny deal. He looked solid at the end of the season, my only concern would be that we've seen a few players up their game when needed at that stud of the season, then revert back to norm. Still, for that price you can't really complain at the deal.

2 million for Coates is a bargain. Not the marquee signing we're all hoping for, but solid, PL experience, and hopefully can continue his form from the back end of last year...

ym
Still a very questionable signing, looked ok defending backs to the wall at times but not convinced he is the answer.

Why do we need to push on this week?

Garn on my jollies the week after, and I'm too cheap to pay the roaming charges to chat with you lovely people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back