Championship club new signings thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Middlesbrough signed Subotic, Sunderland won't do what's needed to sign M'Villa, Richards and Yedlin have both been heavily linked and Dzeko didn't sign due to the lack of financial power much like the M'Villa deal.
Middlesbrough havent signed Subotic it broke down due to him not only having thrombosis of the arm but also needing an operation on his ribs. We pulled out of the deal because we thought he wouldnt get a work permit but boro tried to push it through as they thought it would be easier for them to get it on appeal than we would. The Dzeko deal was always ambitious but hes decided to fight for his place at Roma the M'vila deal is still very much still on.

The players you have yet to sign?

Negredo would not get in our team, we simply do not play to his strengths so would be a pointless season. Gayle would struggle to get on our bench and again, your other marquee signing...Matt Ritchie would not get in our side. You're small fry man. You're signing championship players as you're in a lower league. Your better players can't wait to get out of the door.

Whatever, I get what I'm saying is, it's your best chance of getting to the new Wembley. It's class watching your team there btw. I fully recommend it.
What are you trying to say then? Because you've have said twice that Newcastle's first team are competing in the EFL Trophy, when in fact both the academies of Newcastle and Sunderland are competing.

What are you trying to say then? Because you've have said twice that Newcastle's first team are competing in the EFL Trophy, when in fact both the academies of Newcastle and Sunderland are competing.

You should hope we don't meet as it'll knack in your chance to see the bright lights of Wembo. We're playing Rotherham today, it'll be interesting to experience what playing a lower league team is like but I suppose we experienced that a few times last season when we played your amateur setup.

Negredo would not get in our team, we simply do not play to his strengths so would be a pointless season. Gayle would struggle to get on our bench and again, your other marquee signing...Matt Ritchie would not get in our side. You're small fry man. You're signing championship players as you're in a lower league. Your better players can't wait to get out of the door.
He's a fuckwit man gip lad the bedroom lights on but there's nee fucker in

You should hope we don't meet as it'll knack in your chance to see the bright lights of Wembo. We're playing Rotherham today, it'll be interesting to experience what playing a lower league team is like but I suppose we experienced that a few times last season when we played your amateur setup.
So what you're saying is that you were wrong.

Middlesbrough havent signed Subotic it broke down due to him not only having thrombosis of the arm but also needing an operation on his ribs. We pulled out of the deal because we thought he wouldnt get a work permit but boro tried to push it through as they thought it would be easier for them to get it on appeal than we would. The Dzeko deal was always ambitious but hes decided to fight for his place at Roma the M'vila deal is still very much still on.
The point being that nothing has happened yet.

No but you implying we lost out to boro over Subotic was wrong as was your statement over the Dzeko and M'vila deals
Sunderland did not have a bid accepted for Subotic, Middlesbrough did and as I have said before "Middlesbrough, despite Subotic failing his medical, beat Sunderland to the race", when speaking on the M'Vila deal I have not said that Sunderland were not still in "discussions", so my statement was not wrong as for any speculation including Dzeko, that is all it is, speculation, but there was speculation that Sunderland wanted his services but could not afford/did not want to pay the £15 million asking price, despite Dzeko wanting to stay, the club were looking to sell.

Sunderland did not have a bid accepted for Subotic, Middlesbrough did and as I have said before "Middlesbrough, despite Subotic failing his medical, beat Sunderland to the race", when speaking on the M'Vila deal I have not said that Sunderland were not still in "discussions", so my statement was not wrong as for any speculation including Dzeko, that is all it it is, speculation, but there was speculation that Sunderland wanted his services but could not afford/did not want to pay the £15 million asking price, despite Dzeko wanting to stay, the club were looking to sell.
How can boro beat us to a race we didnt enter? We didnt make an offer because we knew it would be hard for us to win the new appeal system on work permits. as boro being a team coming up from the second tier of our league system they thought it would be easier to argue that he would help develop the standard of their team than it would be for a premier league team.

Who is this sad **** clarko? "What shall I do with my weekend? Oh I know I'll go on our rivals forum and make a cock out of myself!" Get a grip you clown and stop boring every fucker on here!

How can boro beat us to a race we didnt enter? We didnt make an offer because we knew it would be hard for us to win the new appeal system on work permits. as boro being a team coming up from the second tier of our league system they thought it would be easier to argue that he would help develop the standard of their team than it would be for a premier league team.
That's the question, you have came into this argument half way through, the question is why aren't Sunderland "entering the race" and why haven't they signed anyone, as for the whole Middlesbrough beating you to the race my comment was:
What I was suggesting is that Middlesbrough, despite Subotic failing his medical, "beat" Sunderland to the "race".
Notice the air quotes around the words "beat" and "race", it was just a figure a speech, that is the problem with jumping in the middle of a discussion, details/context/content can be missed.

Right, the signings still improved the team, is too hard for you to grasp?

How the fuck do you work out that your team was improved when you got relegated? Surely if the team was improved you'd finish higher up the league? Or do you mean that the team was improved enough to achieve relegation? Some f***ing improvement that mind. :lol::lol:

How the fuck do you work out that your team was improved when you got relegated? Surely if the team was improved you'd finish higher up the league? Or do you mean that the team was improved enough to achieve relegation? Some f***ing improvement that mind. :lol::lol:
If you just read on, you will find your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back