Championship club new signings thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Can you quote me being a "shitstirrer", a quote that isn't a provoked response
  • Other members making assumptions about my posts is not my problem and it's not me starting an argument
  • Again, posting the Jack Rodwell fact file would not be you starting an argument
What about liking every post in a thread when its about negative news for Sunderland? Key example, in the predictions thread liking every post that predicts a Sunderland loss:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...land-predictions.1268989/page-2#post-23717420

The fact you follow @draper and @Cridge , 2 self confessed WUMs. You also have a habit of liking the posts of other WUMs.:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/attendance-for-wednesday.1267402/page-7#post-23695097

This kind of stuff is going to mean people see what you say through a lens of negativity.

Again, RE the Rodwell example, context is everything, and in the context I gave, it would be seen as a provocative post. The same as this thread.

What about liking every post in a thread when its about negative news for Sunderland? Key example, in the predictions thread liking every post that predicts a Sunderland loss:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...land-predictions.1268989/page-2#post-23717420

The fact you follow @draper and @Cridge , 2 self confessed WUMs. You also have a habit of liking the posts of other WUMs.:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/attendance-for-wednesday.1267402/page-7#post-23695097

This kind of stuff is going to mean people see what you say through a lens of negativity.

Again, RE the Rodwell example, context is everything, and in the context I gave, it would be seen as a provocative post. The same as this thread.
So I am not allowed to like posts? I'm not allowed to like posts I agree with? Is me liking a post starting an argument? Am I not allowed to follow people? These are not examples of me starting arguments, these are examples of you making assumptions about what I do on this forum.

Last edited:
  • Even if you arent draper, you have a reputation for being a shitstirrer
  • Therefore whevener you post people are going to view what you write with skepticism, and take that reputation into account when forming an opinion on it
  • The Jack Rodwell fact file would start an argument if we had just signed him, and I posted it on a Newcastle forum, whilst making it known I was Sunderland fan. It would seem like I was trying to gloat. If I had a reputation for trying to wind up the majority of the forum and then posted it, then it would definitely seem that way.
Give up mate. Wasting your breath. He's clearly a lonely man.

Thats true, and there are plenty of non SAFC fans who get on here causing nee bother. Mags as well, some of them are fine, some of them can be divisive but have their place, and then theres Mr Clarko.

All he does is start HUGE arguments, go through threads liking every comment to draw attention to himself (particularly if its a thread/comment about bad news for Sunderland) and try to convince Sunderland fans on here that they are "wrong". Its clearly a pointless task, if he actually just wanted to talk about Newcastle, he would do it like a normal person and have a proper discussion, but all he does is provoke and make snide comments.

Spug posted that he got banned for being a WUM, if thats the case why do people like Clarko still post regularly on here?
Because the moderators on here probably want idiots like this frequenting this forum, as it creates a bigger thread, which in turn creates more posters posting, which in turn creates more ads....... And what do ads do?

A known Newcastle fan, one with a reputation for being a WUM, starting a thread on a Sunderland forum about a Newcastle player, a thread attempting to glorify the player, was always going to draw heat.
And its not just what you post, its who you are and the reputation you have.

When you posted here as @draper you were known for winding people up and making digs at Sunderland.
Since creating your new login you've taken it to the next level, like I say going through threads and liking every comment to draw attention to yourself, trying to bait people at every opportunity.

Lets say I go on toontastic, announce myself as a Sunderland fan, and start a thread entitled:

JACK RODWELL
  • Premier League winner with Manchester City
  • League Cup Winner with Manchester City
  • Over 20 appearances for the England U21s
  • Capped with England first team squad age 21
  • Professional debut age 16

You tell me that isnt going to get a huge negative reaction?

No because its not a Newcastle forum. They are posting it for other Sunderland fans. If they posted it on a Newcastle forum then Id agree, it would be a shithouse attempt at starting an argument.
f***ing bang on. You've got this idiot sussed

So I am not allowed to like posts? I'm not allowed to like posts I agree with? Is me liking a post starting an argument? Am I not allowed to follow people? These are not examples of me starting arguments, these are examples of you making assumptions about what I do on this forum.
It's clear as day why you do it. Don't act so innocent

Last edited:
So I am not allowed to like posts? I'm not allowed to like posts I agree with? Is me liking posts starting an argument? I am not allowed to follow people? These are not examples of me starting arguments, these are examples of you making assumptions about what I do on this forum.
Its just strange how a large majority of your posts seem to be approving of other WUMs who are clearly trying to cause trouble, such as wubbleduck, it shows you enjoy the misery of Sunderland fans, which is to be expected of a Newcastle fan, but coming on a Sunderland forum and rubbing the fans faces in it by liking posts that predict doom and gloom for Sunderland is clearly a provocative action.

Posts like this:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/kirchhoff-injury-long-term.1267601/page-3#post-23685006

Im sure many Sunderland fans would agree with you, we have a poor squad, but as is the way in real life, when people often take the piss out of themselves, or if their mates take the piss out of them as well, thats all normal and you wouldnt really think twice about it.
But if a stranger, or someone outside your friendship group who doesn't really know you tries to get in on it and take the piss, they just come across as a dick.

We are Sunderland fans, its ok for us to laugh at ourselves in our own "house" so to speak. In this scenario, you are the guest in the house, the stranger who shows up taking the piss and ignoring the context of the situation.

Its just strange how a large majority of your posts seem to be approving of other WUMs who are clearly trying to cause trouble, such as wubbleduck, it shows you enjoy the misery of Sunderland fans, which is to be expected of a Newcastle fan, but coming on a Sunderland forum and rubbing the fans faces in it by liking posts that predict doom and gloom for Sunderland is clearly a provocative action.

Posts like this:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/kirchhoff-injury-long-term.1267601/page-3#post-23685006

Im sure many Sunderland fans would agree with you, we have a poor squad, but as is the way in real life, when people often take the piss out of themselves, or if their mates take the piss out of them as well, thats all normal and you wouldnt really think twice about it.
But if a stranger, or someone outside your friendship group who doesn't really know you tries to get in on it and take the piss, they just come across as a dick.

We are Sunderland fans, its ok for us to laugh at ourselves in our own "house" so to speak. In this scenario, you are the guest in the house, the stranger who shows up taking the piss and ignoring the context of the situation.
You are quoting a post that did not start an argument and a quote that you and others have agreed with. Again, you're making a lot of accusations against me without providing proof, you have not been able to provide one comment that has me starting an argument, winding someone up or taking the piss that isn't provoked by someone else. Your whole argument is based upon me being a Newcastle fan. Stop making accusations that you cannot back up, stop making assumptions that are not true and stop wasting both our time.

You are quoting a post that did not start an argument and a quote that you and others have agreed with. Again, you're making a lot of accusations against me without providing proof, you have not been able to provide one comment that has me starting an argument, winding someone up or taking the piss. Your whole argument is based upon me being a Newcastle fan. Stop making accusations that you cannot back up, stop making assumptions that are not true and stop wasting both our time.
Because you are treating us like idiots and just denying everything thrown at you, when a 5 year old could see what you're trying to do. I just dont understand how you get any enjoyment posting on here, unless you genuinely enjoy people abusing you.

Because you are treating us like idiots and just denying everything thrown at you, when a 5 year old could see what you're trying to do. I just dont understand how you get any enjoyment posting on here, unless you genuinely enjoy people abusing you.
No proof to back up your accusations.

It depends on what they post. Again, me liking a post is not me starting an argument.
You seem like like an awful lot of their posts that are taking the piss out of Sunderland or being general WUMs.

And whilst the act of liking it isnt starting the argument, it gives people a poor impression of you before you've posted, so when you do post they assume the worst.

And you will probably say again "you're just making assumptions", making assumptions and reading between the lines is massive part of communication.

Many people agree with me, and the fact your get into so many arguments on here says a lot. The problem is you. The common factor is you.

You seem like like an awful lot of their posts that are taking the piss out of Sunderland or being general WUMs.

And whilst the act of liking it isnt starting the argument, it gives people a poor impression of you before you've posted, so when you do post they assume the worst.

And you will probably say again "you're just making assumptions", making assumptions and reading between the lines is massive part of communication.

Many people agree with me, and the fact your get into so many arguments on here says a lot. The problem is you. The common factor is you.
Assume.

You're also being very selective, do I only like the posts of the two members you're suggesting? No.

Assume.

You're also being very selective, do I only like the posts of the two members you're suggesting? No.
Do you really want me to go through your history and find every example? There were plenty more I saw when I dug those up.

And like I said assumptions are a normal part of communication/conversation. How you present yourself leads people to read between the lines.

Do you really want me to go through your history and find every example? There were plenty more I saw when I dug those up.

And like I said assumptions are a normal part of communication/conversation. How you present yourself leads people to read between the lines.
  • No I want you to be aware that you are being selective in your examples.
  • Not when the assumptions are erratic and wrong

Logon or register to see this image

And another one!

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back