Championship club new signings thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd have to ask someone from the club, I'm just a bloke on the internet
It's just you seemed to know why the club haven't signed anyone yet, you had an explanation of why no one had been signed this past couple of weeks, what about before that?

I've literally just told you :lol:.
No you didn't, you just conveniently typed an answer that happened to agree with your outlook without providing links to the sources of all these "opinions".

Last edited:
It's just you seemed to know why the club haven't signed anyone yet, you had an explanation of why no one had been signed this past couple of weeks, what about before that?

No you didn't, you just conveniently typed an answer that happened to agree with your outlook without providing links to the sources of all these "opinions".

Whatever, I don't have an opinion on him I'm just going off what I've read, like i say the genuine response is mixed on their forums. It's the truth and i've got the screenshots but I'm not posting them up here seeing as you're full of shit judging by your reply.

No mate - I don't
So as I said, there is no valid reason for Sunderland not signing new players.

Whatever, I don't have an opinion on him I'm just going off what I've read, like i say the genuine response is mixed on their forums. I'm telling you the truth you can do some digging yourself. I've got the screenshots but I'm not posting them up here seeing as you're full of shit judging by your reply.
That's what I thought, it appears that you're the one that is "full of shit", as you like to put it, here are some actual comments:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u..._Rovers_fans_react_to_Grant_Hanley_departure/
http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/07/bla...ant-hanley-newcastle-united-blackburn-rovers/
http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/s...ss_needs_Grant_Hanley_cash_to_fill_his_boots/

It's funny, no mention of a "brothel".

Last edited:
So as I said, there is no valid reason for Sunderland not signing new players.

That's what I thought, it appears that you're the one that is "full of shit", as you like to put it, here are some actual comments:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u..._Rovers_fans_react_to_Grant_Hanley_departure/
http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/07/bla...ant-hanley-newcastle-united-blackburn-rovers/
http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/s...ss_needs_Grant_Hanley_cash_to_fill_his_boots/

It's funny, no mention of a "brothel".

Go on the forums ya melt it's totally mixed, on there they seem more concerned that they won't get the money back. Even the comments there in your links are mixed. That would worry me seeing as he's not even playing at the top level.

Logon or register to see this image

Oops, actual opinions.

Go on the forums ya melt it's totally mixed, on there they seem more concerned that they won't get the money back. Even the comments there in your links are mixed. That would worry me seeing as he's not even playing at the top level.

Oops, actual opinions.
You've posted the opinions of 3 "Blackburn fans", that all appear to be from the same post arguing with Newcastle fans, one of those comments is positive, one is negative and quotes the wrong price and the other simply defending the women who posted the negative comment. Not really representative is it? And where did I say it wasn't mixed? I believe you're the one who stated "he's shit like".

Are you stating this as fact or opinion?
It's a statement.

Hes f***ing shit thats why
Sure.

You've posted the opinions of 3 "Blackburn fans", that all appear to be from the same post arguing with Newcastle fans, one of those comments is positive, one is negative and quotes the wrong price and the other simply defending the women who posted the negative comment. Not really representative is it? And where did I say it wasn't mixed? I believe you're the one who stated "he's shit like".

It's a statement.

Sure.

So what are you getting your knickers in a twist about :lol:

Too easy this

People who state that a player is "shit" without reasoning or evidence as a means of trying to be insulting.

Insulting to who :lol:

Grant will be too busy on the lash to read the Sunderland message board of all places.

A statement of fact or opinion?

A bit like people saying there is "no valid reason" for something without be able to substantiate it?

Its an opinion - but phrased as a fact. How well do you know the inner dealings of the SAFC Management ?
For the third time, it's a statement, I made the statement, it is your job to challenge that statement, you have already mentioned the managerial change to which I countered by suggesting the club has already had an ample amount of time, before the managerial change, to recruit players. This whole discussion is brought about by the suggestion that "Sunderland are waiting to sign players", why are they waiting? There is no positive, valid reason to be "waiting" to sign players. Please read this a few times, I don't feel like repeating this to you again.

Insulting to who :lol:

Grant will be too busy on the lash to read the Sunderland message board of all places.
It's just generally disrespectful, and it's foolish of you to say without evidence or reasoning, which is I challenged your comment, which quickly changed from Hanley being "shit", to the Blackburn fans having "mixed" opinions of him i.e. making you backtrack and contradict yourself in a sense.

It's just generally disrespectful, and it's foolish of you to say without evidence or reasoning, which is I challenged your comment, which quickly changed from Hanley being "shit", to the Blackburn fans having "mixed" opinions of him i.e. making you backtrack and contradict yourself in a sense.
*which is why I challenged....

Last edited:
For the third time, it's a statement, I made the statement, it is your job to challenge that statement, you have already mentioned the managerial change to which I countered by suggesting the club has already had an ample amount of time, before the managerial change, to recruit players. This whole discussion is brought about by the suggestion that "Sunderland are waiting to sign players", why are they waiting? There is no positive, valid reason to be "waiting" to sign players. Please read this a few times, I don't feel like repeating this to you again.

*which is why I challenged....

Literally said its mixed from the second I could be bothered to argue the case. Only said 'shit' to get a rise from you. Which is worked ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back