Championship club new signings thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the third time, it's a statement, I made the statement, it is your job to challenge that statement, you have already mentioned the managerial change to which I countered by suggesting the club has already had an ample amount of time, before the managerial change, to recruit players. This whole discussion is brought about by the suggestion that "Sunderland are waiting to sign players", why are they waiting? There is no positive, valid reason to be "waiting" to sign players. Please read this a few times, I don't feel like repeating this to you again.

It's just generally disrespectful, and it's foolish of you to say without evidence or reasoning, which is I challenged your comment, which quickly changed from Hanley being "shit", to the Blackburn fans having "mixed" opinions of him i.e. making you backtrack and contradict yourself in a sense.

*which is why I challenged....

Big Sam says best deals after Euros,

Roy fucks up Euros,

By end of Euro's, Sam hoping for England job,

No transfers due to Sam/England.

Not to mention we tried a couple that didn't get over the line before Sam left (Sakho) or just broke down (Santon).

Takes about 3 brain cells to work that out mate.

Literally said its mixed from the second I could be bothered to argue the case. Only said 'shit' to get a rise from you. Which is worked ...
So you backtracked/contradicted yourself.

Big Sam says best deals after Euros,

Roy fucks up Euros,

By end of Euro's, Sam hoping for England job,

No transfers due to Sam/England.

Not to mention we tried a couple that didn't get over the line before Sam left (Sakho) or just broke down (Santon).

Takes about 3 brain cells to work that out mate.
You/Sam have contradicted yourself, if the "best deals" are to be made after the Euros then why bid for Sakho and Santon beforehand? If anything it's always better/cheaper to buy players before the Euros, for example if a player is worth £10 million before the Euros and plays well he adds to his value, if he plays poorly he is still worth £10 million, this can be seen with Sissoko, before the Euros Newcastle valued him somewhere between £20-25 million, after he played well his value increased significantly to £35 million.

Last edited:
So you backtracked/contradicted yourself.

You/Sam have contradicted yourself, if the "best deals" are to be made after the Euros then why bid for Sakho and Santon beforehand? If anything it's always better/cheaper to buy players before the Euros, for example if a player is worth £10 million before the Euros and plays well he adds to his value, if he plays poorly he is still worth £10 million, this can be seen with Sissoko, before the Euros Newcastle valued him somewhere between £20-25 million, after he played well his value increased significantly to £35 million.

Because neither went to the Euro's man, and in case you didn't notice neither were close to completion until after, clearly not a contradiction.

Because neither went to the Euro's man, and in case you didn't notice neither were close to completion until after, clearly not a contradiction.
So are Santon and Sakho the only two players who didn't go to the Euros then? What about the "best deals" being available after the Euros? Did the Sakho deal really break down or did a bid just get rejected?

So are Santon and Sakho the only two players who didn't go to the Euros then? What about the "best deals" being available after the Euros? Did the Sakho deal really break down or did a bid just get rejected?
You know more about SAFC than I know about NUFC

Well seeing as the manager who wanted him left it's fairly obvious it broke down :lol:

And no they aren't you tit they're two allardyce identified

Well seeing as the manager who wanted him left it's fairly obvious it broke down :lol:

And no they aren't you tit they're two allardyce identified
As far I understand talks broke down on the 3rd of June when Sunderland had an £11 million bid rejected, that was 7 weeks ago, when Allardyce was still manager. So you're saying that Sakho and Santon are the only two targets that Sam/Sunderland had that didn't attend the Euros? What about players like Subotic, M'Villa, Yedlin, Richards or Dzeko?

You know more about SAFC than I know about NUFC
Your point being what exactly? And before you/we stray off topic here is my response from yesterday which you may have missed:

"For the third time, it's a statement, I made the statement, it is your job to challenge that statement, you have already mentioned the managerial change to which I countered by suggesting the club has already had an ample amount of time, before the managerial change, to recruit players. This whole discussion is brought about by the suggestion that "Sunderland are waiting to sign players", why are they waiting? There is no positive, valid reason to be "waiting" to sign players. Please read this a few times, I don't feel like repeating this to you again."

As far I understand talks broke down on the 3rd of June when Sunderland had an £11 million bid rejected, that was 7 weeks ago, when Allardyce was still manager. So you're saying that Sakho and Santon are the only two targets that Sam/Sunderland had that didn't attend the Euros? What about players like Subotic, M'Villa, Yedlin, Richards or Dzeko?

Your point being what exactly? And before you/we stray off topic here is my response from yesterday which you may have missed:

"For the third time, it's a statement, I made the statement, it is your job to challenge that statement, you have already mentioned the managerial change to which I countered by suggesting the club has already had an ample amount of time, before the managerial change, to recruit players. This whole discussion is brought about by the suggestion that "Sunderland are waiting to sign players", why are they waiting? There is no positive, valid reason to be "waiting" to sign players. Please read this a few times, I don't feel like repeating this to you again."

Subotuc is out injured, M'Vila's club are playing hardball, Yedlin isn't a target, Richards isn't a target, Dzeko wouldn't come. So, let me guess, club's fault?

Stick to the championship petal.

Why are you bothered so much? :lol:

You do realise you're competing in the EFL trophy (formerly the Johnstone Paint trophy) this season don't you?

Subotuc is out injured, M'Vila's club are playing hardball, Yedlin isn't a target, Richards isn't a target, Dzeko wouldn't come. So, let me guess, club's fault?

Stick to the championship petal.
Middlesbrough signed Subotic, Sunderland won't do what's needed to sign M'Villa, Richards and Yedlin have both been heavily linked and Dzeko didn't sign due to the lack of financial power much like the M'Villa deal.

Why are you bothered so much? :lol:

You do realise you're competing in the EFL trophy (formerly the Johnstone Paint trophy) this season don't you?
Both the academies of Newcastle and Sunderland have been invited to take part in the EFL Trophy, but I guess you didn't realise that, that must be embarrassing for you.

Middlesbrough signed Subotic, Sunderland won't do what's needed to sign M'Villa, Richards and Yedlin have both been heavily linked and Dzeko didn't sign due to the lack of financial power much like the M'Villa deal.

Why u talking about Premiership sides? Which shoite have ye sined? Whilst flogging off ya relegation "stars?" Fookin comical.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back