CC D1: Surrey v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really really really dislike her.

agreed, that is what i mean, brandy and i both really aren't fans. [of course with me it is jsut that she is shockingly bad at her job, brandy just hates women ;)

I know what you mean, but I don't quite agree, about your own perspective I guess. I still see Rocky as someone just getting into his strides, I know his average isn't great, but I almost don't count the first few years of his career, as IMO he wasn't good enough, in and out of the side. I almost see him as a 25-26 year old in terms of development if that makes sense, bit of a late bloomer.

i agree that rocky is still untapping his potential but he has been in and around the first team for a long long time, as you say that is what makes his average nothing special.

jennings seems much newer to dccc, surprised he has got to 60 odd FC matches so soon [seems soon to me, compared to rocky]

Is Jennings going to qualify for England?

imagine if got a go for england before stoneman :lol::lol:

carse before rushworth anarl, hell on :lol:

bugger, soz jet

agreed, that is what i mean, brandy and i both really aren't fans. [of course with me it is jsut that she is shockingly bad at her job, brandy just hates women ;)

That's not fair. I too feel she's f***ing twatful at her job and only has it due to quota filling.

f***ing Batty and Ansari, what a way to get out on a flat deck.

That's not fair. I too feel she's f***ing twatful at her job and only has it due to quota filling.

soz brandy, it is just staple cricket forum patter now.

up there with cook's tons, saj being a test player and pringle being rubbish

Shame about the wkt, were going along nicely too.

If the interview is the one Rushy did is Aus, he said he had to bowl a FULLER length on Aussie pitches, so if anything he should be bowling fuller now, not shorter?

This one?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...s/news-story/3c765a34734573cc551d35978d8c46b4

that isn't the one i read but i'm sure it said much the same, obviously i remembered it wrong then, apologies.

funny reading that - "short of the haul some had been tipping, but still more than creditable" he took 31 wickets at 13.2:eek:

“It has been difficult. When you’re trying to captain a young side of players who don’t really want to get involved too much in trying to help you out, it has been a challenge.’’

:confused:

Last edited:
soz brandy, it is just staple cricket forum patter now.

up there with cook's tons, saj being a test player and pringle being rubbish

that isn't the one i read but i'm sure it said much the same, obviously i remembered it wrong then, apologies.

funny reading that - "short of the haul some had been tipping, but still more than creditable" he took 31 wickets at 13.2:eek:

:confused:

What a strange thing to say!

On his length thing, I was only judging on the cricket I had seen, just a personal view that he was a tad short. Still bowled well

On his length thing, I was only judging on the cricket I had seen, just a personal view that he was a tad short. Still bowled well

aye, i remember reading about him bowling different lengths abroad and having to readjust, probably just assumed he had been bowling shorter if it seemed he was doing that now.

still, if he has to bowl shorter now he ma just be over adjusting for it as a result, i'm sure he'll get back into his groove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back