CC D1: Surrey v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to 400 quickly, declare giving them a lead and see if Surrey are brave enough to set Durham a target tomorrow.

Stokes hoys his wicket away. 282-4.

Pitch looks a f***ing mess by the way.

300-4 :cool:.

New ball due, but not taken yet, into the 82nd over.

Last edited:

Key period this, should have more than enough in the shed, just need 400

Pitch as in wicket, or the whole thing?

Gerrin, maiden first class century Jack son.

Looks like the lad could have a real good career.

I wonder if there is a chance he gets a go for England before Borthwick as he will actually be on the ECB radar after what he done for the England u19s ( I know I'm getting way ahead of myself here like).

342-4. 16 overs to get 58 more for a full quota of batting points.

Is this the best start we have had batting wise to a season? Thats 4 centuries in 4 innings

Could well be. Although I seem to remember the second title win was littered with games where we made 500+ so that could trump this one in that respect.

2009 we had 5 centuries after two games. 4 of which came in the second game at Taunton (3 in the second innings).

351-4.

Ha'way Jacky lad, get a doubler :cool:.

Last edited:
Yet another star off the production line! Well done jack!

You didn't answer my question. Are you there? Have you seen for yourself that our spinners haven't turned it?

For spin yes, I do always listen. On the points I've made regarding seam however I believe that is the most important thing we should be looking to develop.

I read nothing into it except he's missed a straight one. Usually is just an assumption.
Wow! so you have to actually be at the cricket to make comments match situations and what is going on. Well that makes this website pretty redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back