Catts/Gomez must not play vs Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct. As a very simple player.
He is a perfect symbol to our horrible football. Him and some other useless donkeys in the team have probably won about 6-7 % of their matches in SAFC. Cattermole and Bendtner have smashed more cars in the north then created chanses to us.

He was just about our best player yesterday after his booking like.
If we had played in red/white shirts yesterday, then he would have been our best player. Almost every pass he made went to Stoke.

Last edited:
He is a perfect symbol to our horrible football. Him and some other useless donkeys in the team have probably won about 6-7 % of their matches in SAFC. Cattermole and Bendtner have smashed more cars in the north then created chanses to us.

If we had played in red/white shirts yesterday, then he would have been our best player. Almost every pass he made went to Stoke.
You have an agenda with him.

He's never going to be the best footballer in the world but he's easily one of our best.

You're blinkered hatred of him is clear.

You have an agenda with him.

He's never going to be the best footballer in the world but he's easily one of our best.

You're blinkered hatred of him is clear.
My problem with him is clear.
He is a problem to our team every year, but still our clueless fans keep defending him. Stats dont lie. We can NEVER take the next step with players like him in the team. Defoe and other footballers must be starving to get some quality behind them.

He is a problem to our team every year, but still our clueless fans keep defending him. Stats dont lie. We can NEVER take the next step with players like him in the team. Defoe and other footballers must be starving to get some quality behind them.
You're a f***ing idiot.

He has played every minute of every year of his 9 year football career in the premiership under 10 different managers and an 11th Mark Hughes tried desperately to sign him last year. What may I ask do they see in him that you don't I wonder?

Okay, so for a second, hypothetically if I agreed with you, who would you play instead, from the choice our huge squad gives us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back