Stoke must be happy they...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder where we'd be if we apptd Hughes instead of MON ??
Cant stand the whingeing Welsh t##t, but hes doing a crackin job there as he did at Blackburn.

OP is a festering arse grape

Also I'm happy Stoke didn't get him, the alternative is Bridcutt

He's been one of our better players this season
Bridcutt is not the answer. But what about some if the youngsters with pace and spirit?
Our team is very uneven at the moment.

Didn buy Catts in the january window. Now boring Stoke look like a football team.

Roy Keane said it clear: if you depend on Cattermole, your in trouble.
I've looked at the replays of Rooney's second goal. Did anybody notice Cattermole played him onside before raising his arm to appeal it?

OP is a festering arse grape

Also I'm happy Stoke didn't get him, the alternative is Bridcutt

He's been one of our better players this season
I agree. But there is something seriously wrong with our midfield quality or tactics if we are currently second worst in the form table in the football league and we have so little creativity to assist the strikers of the quality of Defoe.

I've looked at the replays of Rooney's second goal. Did anybody notice Cattermole played him onside before raising his arm to appeal it?

I agree. But there is something seriously wrong with our midfield quality or tactics if we are currently second worst in the form table in the football league and we have so little creativity to assist the strikers of the quality of Defoe.
That happens all the time
The defending player raises his arm to appeal for offside yet he's playing him on

Didn buy Catts in the january window. Now boring Stoke look like a football team.

Roy Keane said it clear: if you depend on Cattermole, your in trouble.

What a daft post. He's a better player then N'Zonzi.

Not to mention we've only won one game without Cattermole in the team.

Cattermole - one mistimed tackle/trip = Yellow card
Daley blind - at least 5/6 the same - nothing.
Except yesterday he wasn't booked and commentators on Radio Newcastle were expressing surprise that Cattermole was not being booked for some of his tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back