This is why I want Catt out if the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which says it all. Though I still think Larsson is a better footballer.

not for me. Cattermole and Larsson are capable top flight players. If we added creativity and applied the correct system they'd be part of a good top flight midfield. That's what we lack

Neither are top half players which we need if we are to move forward.

they are both mid table players. I'd fancy either to regularly start games for the sides in the middle of the table - i.e. Stoke, Newcastle and West Brom.

not for me. Cattermole and Larsson are capable top flight players. If we added creativity and applied the correct system they'd be part of a good top flight midfield. That's what we lack

they are both mid table players. I'd fancy either to regularly start games for the sides in the middle of the table - i.e. Stoke, Newcastle and West Brom.
West brom are lower end and would get game time there.
Don't think either would get in first choice sides of Stoke or mags.
Don't understand how they get talked up on here as they create absolutely nothing and they are our midfield!

Don't understand how they get talked up on here as they create absolutely nothing and they are our midfield!
Wasn't all that long ago that Stoke nearly signed catts mind so I think he would get a game there

There is some thick fuckers on tonight, don't you see a game is made up of different portions. e.g. PVA when he came on was fresh as hell and left the full back for dead for the goal, this would not have happened in a cagey first half with players doubling up on him....but with tired legs and minds ? Some folk really need to learn a thing or two about football.

I think people think that collectively our midfield isn't very good or creative but as a defensive midfield player with no onus to create then Cattermole is good enough.

Catts is obviously struggling for fitness ,he's still a whole lot better than Bridcutt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back