Cannabis to be legalised in Germany from next month

If you'd read the articles, like you claimed, you'd know ;)

Grow up Alpsy.

On the last point. I dont need to because I'm not claiming its a big driver of murders ffs :lol: (im not even saying dont legalise it). For the final time. It is in response to a person on here saying it never plays a part in murders. In some cases it clearly does. Not sure how you are struggling with this. Although I could hazard a guess mind :lol:
I read the article, silly, as I stated (or are you trying to sly that I'm a liar?) but didn't see what you were referring to.

So I politely asked you to quote it for me, but you a refusing to for some reason (is it because you're a ****? I hope not)

So why, Tony, why?

Sadly correct. I know (or knew I should say) a lad that got murdered by someone who ended up a paranoid mess from smoking copious amounts of green.
So he abused it. Drug abuse often leads down a dark path but that doesn't mean that individuals shouldn't be allowed access to it.

Some of the stuff over here are grown to be strong.

it’s set up like a wine shop and you pick what type and strength of the high you want.
I was given a tour of what was the biggest cannabis facility at the time in Canada,huge place with a massive edibles room,I think they employed 2000 people?
Manali had white specks in it. Lovely stuff.
I spent time in Manali,the farmers used to rent their fields out for Israelis and hippies to rub,they would take their produce down to Goa for top price.The white flecks might have been mould?A lad in Sunderland once showed me his Nepalese temple ball with white specks of “opium” in it……..It was mould 😂

I was given a tour of what was the biggest cannabis facility at the time in Canada,huge place with a massive edibles room,I think they employed 2000 people?

I spent time in Manali,the farmers used to rent their fields out for Israelis and hippies to rub,they would take their produce down to Goa for top price.The white flecks might have been mould?A lad in Sunderland once showed me his Nepalese temple ball with white specks of “opium” in it……..It was mould 😂
Would have loved to have went to Manali , don't think the old lungs would take it now. The temple ball probably was mould. When I first got the Manali in Holland 30 odd years ago I was informed the white specks were sprinkles of opium. It put me in a nice place mind so maybe I dreamt it. 🤪

Would have loved to have went to Manali , don't think the old lungs would take it now. The temple ball probably was mould. When I first got the Manali in Holland 30 odd years ago I was informed the white specks were sprinkles of opium. It put me in a nice place mind so maybe I dreamt it. 🤪
Manali is beautiful,but it’s changed a lot,bad vibe around there the last few years,few western travellers murdered or gone missing in the general area.You used to be able to buy genuine temple ball at Mr Sharma’s Eden Hash shop in Kathmandu.

Manali is beautiful,but it’s changed a lot,bad vibe around there the last few years,few western travellers murdered or gone missing in the general area.You used to be able to buy genuine temple ball at Mr Sharma’s Eden Hash shop in Kathmandu.
Sad news that. Seems the way a lot of the world has gone that way.
Over the years the more people smoking the Hash has resulted in the quality going down massively on some of it . What some people were telling you were certain things certainly weren't.

So he abused it. Drug abuse often leads down a dark path but that doesn't mean that individuals shouldn't be allowed access to it.
people are not understanding that illegal growers use chemicals to grow dope which when smoked fucks you up. there us a huge difference and people are not being allowed the healthy stuff. People some it anyway the legality is irrelevant.
it was opium. We panicked when we bought some in UK bitd. We hoyed the deal in a field. An hour later torches out and looking for it lol

Last edited:
people are not understanding that illegal growers use chemicals to grow dope which when smoked fucks you up. there us a huge difference and people are not being allowed the healthy stuff. People some it anyway the legality is irrelevant.

it was opium. We panicked when we bought some in UK bitd. We hoyed the deal in a field. An hour later torches out and looking for it lol
I loved the stuff mate, lived above a bar/coffee shop for a couple of years and if I wasn't working they'd give me my smoke for making all the different ready rolled ones they sold. I used to dread a new job starting 😉 different times ( fekk I miss them) that feel like yesterday. Never missed a days work through it either and grafted all my life. People who claim all smokers are lazy are wrong. These ones will have been bone idle whether they smoke or not in my opinion.

With several other Euro countries to follow suit. Legal as in you can buy or smoke in license bars. Berlin will be quality. Bit of a death sentence to Amsterdam but for the best.

UK lagging behind as usual. I'm not a toker but don't believe in it being illegal.

If it was between half the population being hooked on cannabis or Opioids - I'd prefer it was Mary Jane!

Back