Cannabis to be legalised in Germany from next month

Last edited:

I’m torn on the subject.
Kind of agree with freewill but it bugs me when I’m out in the fresh air and get a massive waft of it. Plus I don’t drink and enjoy being sober.

It's widespread and virtually accepted by the police anyway.
Always smelling it when out and about, just from someone's bedroom.

My ex brother in law was a complete wanker every single time he drank, fights all ower.
He eventually replaced alcohol with dope and became a much nicer person.

Can you kindly throw up the stats as it how many murders there were in total in those jurisdictions whether dope induced or not?

Thanking you in advance, etc.

Can you kindly throw up the stats as it how many murders there were in total in those jurisdictions whether dope induced or not?

Thanking you in advance, etc.

Why would I do that? I couldn't give a shiny shite if it's legalised or not. I said someone I knew was murdered due to someone being off their nut on it. Someone said it never plays a part. So I posted evidence it can. End of.

Last edited:
Why would I do that? I couldn't give a shiny shite if it's legalised or not. I said someone I knew was murdered due to someone being off their nut on it. Someone said it never plays a part. So I posted evidence it can. End of.
:rolleyes:

Are you really as silly as you make out on here Tony?

I’m torn on the subject.
Kind of agree with freewill but it bugs me when I’m out in the fresh air and get a massive waft of it. Plus I don’t drink and enjoy being sober.
Can’t stand the smell when they spray the fields with pig shit in seaburn for weeks but hey ho.

And how many other murders were they in that city that year?

You remind me of when and why France banned Absinthe ...

Are you dense? :lol: I've already said it's simply a direct response to a poster saying cannabis use never plays a part in murders. In some cases it clearly does. Nothing more. Nothing less.

For clarity. I'm not against legalising it either.

Night (enjoy your smoke and garage run).

Are you dense? :lol: I've already said it's simply a direct response to a poster saying cannabis use never plays a part in murders. In some cases it clearly does. Nothing more. Nothing less.

For clarity. I'm not against legalising it either.

Night (enjoy your smoke and garage run).
You can't say it played a part in the murder just like that, silly.

What if he turned out to be a ginger, would you claim him being a ginger played a part too, ffs? :rolleyes:

You can't say it played a part in the murder just like that, silly.

What if he turned out to be a ginger, would you claim him being a ginger played a part too, ffs? :rolleyes:

In the article re the ruling it clearly states cannabis induced psychosis played a part :lol:.

Presume you're currently unable to read ;)

In the article re the ruling it clearly states cannabis induced psychosis plated a part :lol:
I've read the article but can't see what you're claiming.

Perhaps I missed it, in which case would you be kind enough to quote it, thanks.

Oh, and as for your edit ... grow up Tony, you sad sack.

I have no idea where that is from and I have no idea who these so-called experts are.

Can you kindly provide names, or are you just aping your beloved Tony and spouting crap?

But, still, I'd like to know the criminal statistics from wherever that happened. Can you provide them? If not, why not?

If you'd read the articles, like you claimed, you'd know ;)

Grow up Alpsy.

On the last point. I dont need to because I'm not claiming its a big driver of murders ffs :lol: (im not even saying dont legalise it). For the final time. It is in response to a person on here saying it never plays a part in murders. In some cases it clearly does. Not sure how you are struggling with this. Although I could hazard a guess mind :lol:

Back