Cannabis to be legalised in Germany from next month

Curaleaf. Well I never. First the Studios now the first dope manufacturer. The first trial cafe next please.
How come the government are earning millions maybe billions in tax from medicinal cannabis companies,but if you grow your own medicine in your own home you’re going to get a gentle tap on your door from plod?Does not compute 😂
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
People forget (or don’t realise) that it is harmful. I also would have brave reservations about the number of stones drivers on the roads.

Is life really that boring and sad for some folks that they need to turn to drugs to make them feel better? I’d prefer more efforts were put in place to feel good from exercise for example.
This is exactly what my older brother and old man used to said to me about 25 years ago when I was dabbling in drugs when i Iived in London, they couldn't understand it. Why do you need drugs to be happy?

Then one Christmas they came to visit me for a few days and I had a party at the bar I owned and after a few drinks I explained to them that people were using cocaine and pills and my old man asked if he could have a go!! My brother and old man tried a wee bit of coke and I've never seen them have so much fun!! My brother who is incredibly reserved couldn't believe how good he felt, he opened up to me like never before and was dancing away with the bar staff until the wee hours, my old man was chatting to all n sundry!

The following day, they felt rough, but admitted they now understood why folk do it.

It's a completely different feel good and it's why millions and millions take drugs.

I can almost imagine it 😳

Logon or register to see this image
Was better in Amsterdam 30 years ago opening up a leather bound album and looking at all the samples in little see through pouches. Mates choosing a bit of this and that. Dead exotic at the time 😂 Super skunk was a mythical thing you just heard of on the grapevine back then.

Choosing off a plasma screen just ain’t the same.

This is exactly what my older brother and old man used to said to me about 25 years ago when I was dabbling in drugs when i Iived in London, they couldn't understand it. Why do you need drugs to be happy?

Then one Christmas they came to visit me for a few days and I had a party at the bar I owned and after a few drinks I explained to them that people were using cocaine and pills and my old man asked if he could have a go!! My brother and old man tried a wee bit of coke and I've never seen them have so much fun!! My brother who is incredibly reserved couldn't believe how good he felt, he opened up to me like never before and was dancing away with the bar staff until the wee hours, my old man was chatting to all n sundry!

The following day, they felt rough, but admitted they now understood why folk do it.

It's a completely different feel good and it's why millions and millions take drugs.
I’m not trying to argue that it doesn’t feel good. I know that it makes you feel relaxed or amazing depending on the drug.

But is life so crap that people need to rely on illegal drugs to make it better? In many cases yes.

So I was wondering what could be done to make life a bit better for those people so they didn’t have to break the law and harm their health.

Was better in Amsterdam 30 years ago opening up a leather bound album and looking at all the samples in little see through pouches. Mates choosing a bit of this and that. Dead exotic at the time 😂 Super skunk was a mythical thing you just heard of on the grapevine back then.

Choosing off a plasma screen just ain’t the same.
Most have the plasma screens now,the hippies of yesteryear and their purple haze and Thai-stick are a dying breed,leather pouches and samples don’t fit into modern day Amsterdam Mr Deckchair sir 🫤

Now do the comparison between that and alcohol…
Black eye Friday, Greater Manchester 2015. 11,000 calls to violent incidents....police could only get to a fraction of those so many got away with a night of violence.

Nb: None of the violent incidents reported involved cannabis.

ps. I've packed it in because I value the singing voice I've worked so hard to achieve, but the lads I'm currently working with all smoke on a regular basis. We are currently working 8 hours a day, and nobody lights up until work is completed. I've worked with drinkers in studios...it's a mess.

Last edited:
I mentioned buckets and hot knives further up, petal.

The point being chucking any smoke into your lungs is lethal.
Must admit i did a fair bit of blow for 20 odd years on and off , more on than off.
Now being in my 60's i reflect that cancer and or emphaseama is a real potential for some, much more so than ordinary smoking . The knives did the trick but very strong smoke going deep and direct .
I'd still legalise it, personal choice

Must admit i did a fair bit of blow for 20 odd years on and off , more on than off.
Now being in my 60's i reflect that cancer and or emphaseama is a real potential for some, much more so than ordinary smoking . The knives did the trick but very strong smoke going deep and direct .
I'd still legalise it, personal choice
edibles kills all smoking issues.
Can I just have a squeeze of the gold seal mate ? Leb red… double zero ….
double zero. did that have white fleks in the resin?

Totally disagree. I’ve seen people absolutely lose their mind on it. Like flip out and go to another dimension.

Everybody is different in their tolerance of every type of drug. No doubt, it chills some. But not everyone.

It also has impacts upon reaction time and memory. I wouldn’t want to get to a point where a person would think that by only having half a joint that they think they are ok to drive an hour later. It would be lethal. By making it available to the masses will 100% end up with some disastrous situations.

Sadly correct. I know (or knew I should say) a lad that got murdered by someone who ended up a paranoid mess from smoking copious amounts of green.

double zero. did that have white fleks in the resin?
I can’t remember tbh I haven’t smoked in 25 years. Pollen it was called I think. Top shelf of solids.

You’d get back home from the dam and it would be slate in the run up to Xmas and go from the best gear to the worse and bore your mates about what could be had elsewhere.
Sadly correct. I know (or knew I should say) a lad that got murdered by someone who ended up a paranoid mess from smoking copious amounts of green.
dont be daft man. Weed doesn’t make killers. People like that were a mess to begin with.

dont be daft man. Weed doesn’t make killers. People like that were a mess to begin with.
Its reefer madness i tells ya !
Having said that i do think if theres a predisposition to psychosis its probably best to leave the smoke alone.
I seem to remember it was nepalese that had the white flecks in , reputed to be opiated, although im not sure how gen that was .

I can’t remember tbh I haven’t smoked in 25 years. Pollen it was called I think. Top shelf of solids.

You’d get back home from the dam and it would be slate in the run up to Xmas and go from the best gear to the worse and bore your mates about what could be had elsewhere.

Slate :lol: gutted

Back