Bridcutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not just him a lot of our players could turn and carry the ball but decide to just pass it back or lay it off
I agree its not just him, Gomez is static at times. He takes slowing the game down to a whole new level. Need a time lapse camera when hes on the ball to see whats going on. At other times hes great though, hits the ball sweetly and scored a few crackers. They all have off days but I think I notice Bridcutts off days more easily.

Thought he did better today, he has been a negative influence in midfield for weeks with his constant turning on the spot and passing backwards but today he didnt do as much negative defensive stuff.

He Still had a tendency to want to turn away from the opposition and struggled to get the flight of a forward pass right which may be the reason for all the back passes in the past but he looked ok today and tried to be more positive.

If he tried to bring Larrson or Johnson in more often today they could keep the forward momentum going now we have genuine movement ahead in Defoe (and Wickham) thought we had more goals in us if this had happened.

Pleased today overall now all they have to do is keep it going!
Alright today, nothing special, but let's not big him up on the grounds he never messed up. Let's see him dominate midfield at craven cottage on Tuesday and really kicking on. It should be his level after all.

Just hope he goes the right direction.

I thought he was f***ing dire.

thought it was just three weeks?
Got to go in for mark noble IF catts out for rest of season

He was better today, but he will never ever be a Catts

Thats the problem, fans expect that. He was 2.5m - catts was 6 mill 4 years ago !!!
He made 21 successful tackles and interceptions, lost 3, made 53 successful passes with 6 astray, won 2 out of 7 aerial challenges. Anyone saying he was crap hasnt got a clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catts and Seb.

Like beans on toast when they are both playing well.

Wickham get in the groove, plus Defoe and two real full back and O Shea keeps healthy.

Safe by the beginning of April..and who knows..maybe a semi final.

Thought he did better today, he has been a negative influence in midfield for weeks with his constant turning on the spot and passing backwards but today he didnt do as much negative defensive stuff.

He Still had a tendency to want to turn away from the opposition and struggled to get the flight of a forward pass right which may be the reason for all the back passes in the past but he looked ok today and tried to be more positive.

If he tried to bring Larrson or Johnson in more often today they could keep the forward momentum going now we have genuine movement ahead in Defoe (and Wickham) thought we had more goals in us if this had happened.

Pleased today overall now all they have to do is keep it going!

They play to instruction man.

I am no massive fan of his - in fact imho he has had only one good game for us v the unwashed in his debut - but I thought he did alright yesterday once he got into the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back