Bricking it on a scale of 1-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normally I'm pretty philosophical about these situations. Want to win of course but not the end of the world if we don't.

This last week though I've been a bit obsessed with our situation. I'm keyed up and worried, despatately hopeful and can think of nothing else...what if it goes right what if it goes wrong.

Probably 8 or a 9 out of 10 on the bricking it scale. A lost wish it was over...can't wait til the match but almost wish it was already over.

Haway bonny lads give us a win.
Will still be in our hands this evening, think all three will lose today so nothing will really change.

10. Really shitting it. Simply have to get something. Think we will though but the thought of a defeat and mags win .....
Terrifying isn't it. Worst (and probably best) thing about footy is that it's completely out of our hands....and sit on the sidelines and watch wih our hearts in our mouths. Hope I'm happy come quarter to five.

Terrifying isn't it. Worst (and probably best) thing about footy is that it's completely out of our hands....and sit on the sidelines and watch wih our hearts in our mouths. Hope I'm happy come quarter to five.

Aye mate me too. Will spoil my night if I come home and I need the Spurs lot to do is a favour like

Normally I'm pretty philosophical about these situations. Want to win of course but not the end of the world if we don't.

This last week though I've been a bit obsessed with our situation. I'm keyed up and worried, despatately hopeful and can think of nothing else...what if it goes right what if it goes wrong.

Probably 8 or a 9 out of 10 on the bricking it scale. A lost wish it was over...can't wait til the match but almost wish it was already over.

Haway bonny lads give us a win.
Life is too short, relax and what happens, happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back