Bricking it on a scale of 1-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

19FTM73

Midfield
Normally I'm pretty philosophical about these situations. Want to win of course but not the end of the world if we don't.

This last week though I've been a bit obsessed with our situation. I'm keyed up and worried, despatately hopeful and can think of nothing else...what if it goes right what if it goes wrong.

Probably 8 or a 9 out of 10 on the bricking it scale. A lost wish it was over...can't wait til the match but almost wish it was already over.

Haway bonny lads give us a win.

Reading this forum would lead you to believe that our North east rivals have turned into world beaters . They have improved slightly and have 2 fortuitous wins in the last 8 . They are favs to win tomorrow obviously but it's anything but a cert . I find it hard to believe it's still in our own hands given the start we had . I still believe as I have fir months we will stay up .

I'm not bricking it at all. I accepted we were going down some weeks ago. I'm not happy about it but there you are.
We won't beat Chelsea.

Reading this forum would lead you to believe that our North east rivals have turned into world beaters . They have improved slightly and have 2 fortuitous wins in the last 8 . They are favs to win tomorrow obviously but it's anything but a cert . I find it hard to believe it's still in our own hands given the start we had . I still believe as I have fir months we will stay up .
Makes it more nail biting. ....that we've somehow kept in it despite everything. Hope we can see it through especially at the expense of them up the road. Edge of seats stuff....who'd be a lads fan by choice.

Normally I'm pretty philosophical about these situations. Want to win of course but not the end of the world if we don't.

This last week though I've been a bit obsessed with our situation. I'm keyed up and worried, despatately hopeful and can think of nothing else...what if it goes right what if it goes wrong.

Probably 8 or a 9 out of 10 on the bricking it scale. A lost wish it was over...can't wait til the match but almost wish it was already over.

Haway bonny lads give us a win.
Can't agree more . 10 rating for me .

Seen this way too many times to be bricking it :lol:, still have faith we will do this but what will be will be.SAFC will still be here next season regardless of the division we in.

What a complete tart

2-0 to the lads, piece of piss
What the hell is wrong with people? - same at Stoke with people scared to watch the penalty. Just get into them and get behind the lads and scream yourself daft.

Can I suggest anyone bricking it at Watford give their ticket away to those desperate to go.

In a week's time people will be on here saying,
"I can't believe Chelsea were so poor and Villa pulled that result out of nowhere,"
And the Mags will be saying Chelsea didn't turn up, ignoring the fact that Man City didn't turn up and Liverpool only turned up for 45 minutes.
Come on man, and if we don't hey, que sera sera what will be will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back