Bricking it on a scale of 1-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm more disappointed than frightened, is accepted relegation a month ago, then we climbed out of the bottom 3 and I got my hopes up again. Now we've failed to capitalise on some good situations, I wish for once we could just see a job out.

Last week about an 8/10... strangely this week only about a 6.

I think home games are always less nervy for some reason- you sort of feel in control more.

2/3.

Far more nervous last week which I think is where we will look back and think 'aye that's where the damage was done'. I honestly think the cabaye penalty miss will prove that important.

I'm not really nervous for tomorrow because it's inevitable the mags will win and I think we will draw.

Normally I'm pretty philosophical about these situations. Want to win of course but not the end of the world if we don't.

This last week though I've been a bit obsessed with our situation. I'm keyed up and worried, despatately hopeful and can think of nothing else...what if it goes right what if it goes wrong.

Probably 8 or a 9 out of 10 on the bricking it scale. A lost wish it was over...can't wait til the match but almost wish it was already over.

Haway bonny lads give us a win.
pretty sure its over if we lose , a draw would leave us 3 behind them with a better gd so we could sneak it if we beat watford but there's still norwich to worry about.

About a 4. Maybe I'm just preparing for the inevitable but my gut feeling is that we're going down snd the Mags stopping up, leading to the biggest Mag wankfest we've ever seen.

I really really hope I'm wrong. I was two years ago after Spurs twatted us 5-1, I thought that's it.

2/3.

Far more nervous last week which I think is where we will look back and think 'aye that's where the damage was done'. I honestly think the cabaye penalty miss will prove that important.

I'm not really nervous for tomorrow because it's inevitable the mags will win and I think we will draw.
Is tomorrow the decisive weekend?

Normally I'm pretty philosophical about these situations. Want to win of course but not the end of the world if we don't.

This last week though I've been a bit obsessed with our situation. I'm keyed up and worried, despatately hopeful and can think of nothing else...what if it goes right what if it goes wrong.

Probably 8 or a 9 out of 10 on the bricking it scale. A lost wish it was over...can't wait til the match but almost wish it was already over.

Haway bonny lads give us a win.

Maybe Big Wig could share some of his meds with you...

You sound wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back