Bricking it on a scale of 1-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm actually not too worried regardless of what happens. If we stay up - and I hope we do - then it'll be fantastic to finally build a mid table team and watch the Mags go down. If it's us that drop then obviously I'll be disappointed, but it won't be that bad - apart from the Mag mocking and job losses. This'll be the first promotion campaign that I'm properly old enough to watch and understand and it'll be nice not to have a relegation battle for a change and to see us lift a trophy at the end of the season.

Going down isn't the end of the world.

Been thinking about it all week, although i get less worried as the week passes. Then at 2.30 it all comes back and i predict a 9 tomorrow :)

Convinced we'll draw and the Mags will win. Better or even match their result and we'll be in a great position. HAWAY

2. We'll stay up if we beat Everton. Let's hypothetically say the mags already beat Villa and have those three points, as long as we're within a point of them on the final day we'll stay up imo. Watford will be on their jollies with Flores basically f***ing off and they'll get a draw at best from Spurs.

That said, we could just win all 3 of our last games and shit right on their parade, that works as well.

The op used the word " bricking it" and gets lots of abuse!
If he'd simply said " I'm very worried" he probably would have a hundred likes!
Ffs!

FTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back