Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not gonna come out and say he's ours before The FA sign it off is he? Everything will have been agreed and all that's been missing is that signature, he's now back this weekend "For treatment on a bruised shoulder" sounds like to complete the deal to be honest.

Even if he does sign, you can't say that based on the information we have been provided. Poyet literally said its looking harder and harder to sign him. Not sure what more you want

I'm not necessarily buying into the guys info but I am not discrediting it either. Aren't Liverpool playing Man City in New York? He didn't say when the flight was so it may be following the visit to the Yankees stadium. I've flown via CDG before from the Americas. It has always depended upon availability of seats.

The longer is goes on, the less likely it is too happen. We are now less than 3 weeks to the 1st game and one way or another it needs to be resolved, we could end up waiting another 2 weeks for Borini to make his mind up and by that point we will be approaching panic mode territory. Now maybe there is more to Borini flying home from Liverpools tour than meets the eye, lets hope so.

Borini knows the system Gus wants and his role in it. If it takes another couple of weeks it will be less of a learning curve for Borini than anyone else. As for approaching panic mode in a couple of weeks I think that ship has long sailed for some on here like :)

Doesn't shell mean ear as in 'a word in your shell-like'. So you want to lick her ear?

We need a picture of his boarding card like that bloke who was Judas's mate had, and then someone to get a picture at Ponteland
No doubt that was an epic night on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back