Bardo: There's something drastically wrong behind scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Poor decisions by Short throughout his tenue at the club.
2. Same board members calling the shots with no idea.
3. Not enough investment in the summer.
4. Poor scouting sytem in place.
5. Moyes failing to get the best out of the players/ tactically poor - see Burnley.
6. The team spirit that was created under Sam disappeared when he left.
7. Should have never sold Kaboul. We should have waited until Jan at the earliest.

I don't think Bardsley said that about Allardyce mate. That was raised by someone else. I think they said, comments made suggested things weren't going to plan.

It is probably the most discussion we've had concerning our situation on TV this season. It was good. They all seemed to have a background to it which made a change.

Imthought it was interesting that they raised the Defoe interview in midweek which was pretty scathing, in the fact that it was released by the club and he admitted we'd gone backwards since last season.
Does 140 million in debt not have anything to do with spending decisions?

Does 140 million in debt not have anything to do with spending decisions?

Yes but if we are relegated, it will only get worse. If we bought well, you can speculate to accumulate. Selling Kone and Pickford for example could wipe just under a third of that off straight away.

Yes but if we are relegated, it will only get worse. If we bought well, you can speculate to accumulate. Selling Kone and Pickford for example could wipe just under a third of that off straight away.
And he wouldnt be reinvesting ?

Standard explanation now.

Why did Sunderland get beat? Well clearly theres something massively wrong behind the scenes, but I can't work out what it is!

Its not some grand conspiracy. Its a culture of mediocrity. Sunderland AFC is a club the sick, greedy and unambitious come for a kickabout. The club is weighed down by years of terrible decision making and defeat. It's incredibly difficult to pull yourself out of a funk like that. I imagine the players were starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel with Sam and then he fucked off and they probably wondered what the fuck they were doing at this dead end club and gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back