Bardo: There's something drastically wrong behind scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he guessing or do you think he's speaking as someone in the know. And if by behind the scenes, do you think the players have not taken to Moyes or it's higher than that?

In fairness to Bardsley he also intimated that neither McNair nor Love are good enough and were not the type of players we needed. He accepted they were for the future but much like us, realised we needed players that could play now.

Just watched it, something wrong 'higher up' and BSA wasn't happy with the closed season plans for the club (budget and wages?) according to Phil.

1. Poor decisions by Short throughout his tenue at the club.
2. Same board members calling the shots with no idea.
3. Not enough investment in the summer.
4. Poor scouting sytem in place.
5. Moyes failing to get the best out of the players/ tactically poor - see Burnley.
6. The team spirit that was created under Sam disappeared when he left.
7. Should have never sold Kaboul. We should have waited until Jan at the earliest.

Just watched it, something wrong 'higher up' and BSA wasn't happy with the closed season plans for the club (budget and wages?) according to Phil.

I don't think Bardsley said that about Allardyce mate. That was raised by someone else. I think they said, comments made suggested things weren't going to plan.

It is probably the most discussion we've had concerning our situation on TV this season. It was good. They all seemed to have a background to it which made a change.

Imthought it was interesting that they raised the Defoe interview in midweek which was pretty scathing, in the fact that it was released by the club and he admitted we'd gone backwards since last season.

Last edited:
Is he guessing or do you think he's speaking as someone in the know. And if by behind the scenes, do you think the players have not taken to Moyes or it's higher than that?

Looked like he was guessing to me rather than itk

I agreed with what him and in particular schwarzer said mind about how the players will have felt deflated by moyes "were in a relegation fight" comments after game two of the campaign

Why doesn't he just name the person who's to blame? Having players like him who were laughing on social media when we got beat hasn't helped either.

Cos he doesnt know, he can still fuck off for that tweet

Him and Cattermole are pretty good mates so I'd imagine he'd know if the players have generally taken to Moyes or not.

Nice watch ~ on Bardo's wrist, not the experience of viewing the program. :)

Chat about not understanding the problems England have when clubs in the Prem can and do vary their tactics very readily. As if there are a majority of English players in the Premier League ~ FFS there wasn't a single England player on the programme, Bardsley capped by Scotland and Schwarzer an Ozzie.

Also, a perennial complaint, there's nowt much "British" about the BBC, should rename it the EBC. Ask yourself, what's the biggest game in GB today? It's a matter of opinion, of course, but I think a quarter final of a national cup competition scheduled for the national stadium between 2 of the best supported clubs in the world comes higher than a couple of workaday games in a league dominated by foreign players and foreign managers. How many mentions d'you think it got?

.....tin hat firmly affixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back