Bardo: There's something drastically wrong behind scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard explanation now.

Why did Sunderland get beat? Well clearly theres something massively wrong behind the scenes, but I can't work out what it is!

Five or six decent managers (on paper), and none can turn it round? It's obviously the way the club is run.

Why did Sunderland get beat? Well clearly theres something massively wrong behind the scenes, but I can't work out what it is!

Exactly right. There's only one problem at that club and it's been the same one for years now - shit recruitment. Simple as that.

Disgruntled and disgraced former employee has disparaging remarks regarding former employer.

What a shock

Nice watch ~ on Bardo's wrist, not the experience of viewing the program. :)

Chat about not understanding the problems England have when clubs in the Prem can and do vary their tactics very readily. As if there are a majority of English players in the Premier League ~ FFS there wasn't a single England player on the programme, Bardsley capped by Scotland and Schwarzer an Ozzie.

Also, a perennial complaint, there's nowt much "British" about the BBC, should rename it the EBC. Ask yourself, what's the biggest game in GB today? It's a matter of opinion, of course, but I think a quarter final of a national cup competition scheduled for the national stadium between 2 of the best supported clubs in the world comes higher than a couple of workaday games in a league dominated by foreign players and foreign managers. How many mentions d'you think it got?

.....tin hat firmly affixed...
well I'm british mate and love watching sport , but i honestly have no clue what match you are reffering to ? what national cup QF ? oh fuck think i hvae sussed it , you mean the old firm game ?
don't talk f***ing shite that league nowadays is a laughing stock the standard of foot ball e=is atrocious , any sane multi national broadcasting company wouldnt dream of hosting that shite world wide on prime time, jesus christ man its the equivalent of league 1.

well I'm british mate and love watching sport , but i honestly have no clue what match you are reffering to ? what national cup QF ? oh fuck think i hvae sussed it , you mean the old firm game ?
don't talk f***ing shite that league nowadays is a laughing stock the standard of foot ball e=is atrocious , any sane multi national broadcasting company wouldnt dream of hosting that shite world wide on prime time, jesus christ man its the equivalent of league 1.
You're trying to take the piss, aren't you?
Talking of "sane multi national broadcasting" companies, it was on BT (bigger than SKY) .....and it was the semi-final, ,apparently, my bad, but that indicates the fucks I give, just like to see a bit of balance. The BBC is shite.

You're trying to take the piss, aren't you?
Talking of "sane multi national broadcasting" companies, it was on BT (bigger than SKY) .....and it was the semi-final, ,apparently, my bad, but that indicates the fucks I give, just like to see a bit of balance. The BBC is shite.
agree about BBC mind never watch terrestial tv. Only reason BT had that crap on was conractual with SKY they cant both screen PL at same time , i would bet if given the choice BT would rather be airing PL.

He's correct and I know exactly what and who is the problem having worked there for a number of years

refusal to pay wage demands, our better players over the past few years have been loans in general, getting shot of any 'high earners', buying for the future without first having a good first 11 and back up for them, managers in and out like a catwalk runway... etc.

In fairness to Bardsley he also intimated that neither McNair nor Love are good enough and were not the type of players we needed. He accepted they were for the future but much like us, realised we needed players that could play now.
Stevie Wonder could have seen this....sadly, Moyes couldn't.

Just watched it, something wrong 'higher up' and BSA wasn't happy with the closed season plans for the club (budget and wages?) according to Phil.

He didn't say that.

That said its not rocket science to look at all the players who have left (sold, released and loans returned) and compare them to who has come in.

Wages reduced massively.

1. Poor decisions by Short throughout his tenue at the club.
2. Same board members calling the shots with no idea.
3. Not enough investment in the summer.
4. Poor scouting sytem in place.
5. Moyes failing to get the best out of the players/ tactically poor - see Burnley.
6. The team spirit that was created under Sam disappeared when he left.
7. Should have never sold Kaboul. We should have waited until Jan at the earliest.

I don't think Bardsley said that about Allardyce mate. That was raised by someone else. I think they said, comments made suggested things weren't going to plan.

It is probably the most discussion we've had concerning our situation on TV this season. It was good. They all seemed to have a background to it which made a change.

Imthought it was interesting that they raised the Defoe interview in midweek which was pretty scathing, in the fact that it was released by the club and he admitted we'd gone backwards since last season.
Desperate times. In terms of what we've got now, I'd welcome Bardsley back with open arms.

Bardsley :lol::lol: Can go and fuck off
Yes! He can go and go and fuck off...
...Here, and play for us! Far better than any full back we've got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back