Bardo: There's something drastically wrong behind scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it, Mark Schwarzer hit the nail on the head straight away, something I thought bizarre at the time.
Suppose that's been a problem for such a long time with our club, never had a manager with a bit of positivity for years.

We just breed negativity, it keeps us down, an inferiority complex that every manager buys into.
Will we ever get a winner on board....?

Cattermole moved into Bardsleys house at Rainton for a while when he was at Sunlun they are good mates, he will almost certainly know what's going on at the club.

Why doesn't he just name the person who's to blame? Having players like him who were laughing on social media when we got beat hasn't helped either.

This is a good question. Bardsley is an ex-employee who has nothing to lose by saying exactly what the problem is: he must know. All he has to say to protect himself from legal action is to prefix his reasoning with "In my own opinion".

All these failed managers etc who have said "there's something wrong at the club, but I can't put my finger on it...".

What is it that they are all frightened to reveal??? Is Short a member of the Illuminati or something?

"theres something wrong behind the scenes, i said the same last year when they were doing bad"

so basically he knows fuck all

I watched the programme and Bardsley referred to something higher up in the club as the problem, inferring above the players and manager.

I presume he was meaning the wage structure which prevents us paying the going rate for decent players.

Bardsley is a poor premier league defender which we were right to move on - the trouble is all we've ever had since in that position have failed to even hit those giddy heights.

Moyes, Stockdale and Bracey get the boys all ready training during the week and that but just before each game something happens behind the scenes which stops us winning

Standard explanation now.

Why did Sunderland get beat? Well clearly theres something massively wrong behind the scenes, but I can't work out what it is!
Exactly.what a load of shite..how about everyone that gets paid a kings ransom for having the privilege to play for our fine club actually get their finger out,show some passion and pride and get stuck in.3 or 4 players with their back to goal, defending a corner in the 94th minute is criminal.

Exactly.what a load of shite..how about everyone that gets paid a kings ransom for having the privilege to play for our fine club actually get their finger out,show some passion and pride and get stuck in.3 or 4 players with their back to goal, defending a corner in the 94th minute is criminal.
They didn't have their back to goal when the corner was taken though did they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back