Baby Squirrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seen this rather innocuous thread with 16 pages .... Is it one of them threads that goes completely nuts and ends up with people wishing the op will choke on a bag of haribo star mix? If so will read
Yeah, some rather feral hatred going round. Death wishes, etc. Good stuff.

Now, has it's heed been bricked yet or what?

Seen this rather innocuous thread with 16 pages .... Is it one of them threads that goes completely nuts and ends up with people wishing the op will choke on a bag of haribo star mix? If so will read
:D Almost. It had potential, but it's calmed down a bit recently.

I can give an update on Shearer the Squirrel* to kick things off again, if anyone wants?

*If @speedyftm can have Gus, mine needs a nemesis name, the little sly bastard that he is.

I merely started a thread looking for honest advice. I cannot be held responsible for the anarchy that has unfurled :)

Gus is fine thanks everyone.

He already has a nemesis though. A mate of mine was in London yesterday and sent me a photo of a squirrel he was feeding in St James Park. He'd called it Pardew.

I merely started a thread looking for honest advice. I cannot be held responsible for the anarchy that has unfurled :)

Gus is fine thanks everyone.

He already has a nemesis though. A mate of mine was in London yesterday and sent me a photo of a squirrel he was feeding in St James Park. He'd called it Pardew.
It's probably the same f***ing squirrel. London squirrels, mate. Crafty little shits. During the day, looking cute and begging for nuts in parks. 3am-7am, in my sodding loft having a party.

It's probably the same f***ing squirrel. London squirrels, mate. Crafty little shits. During the day, looking cute and begging for nuts in parks. 3am-7am, in my sodding loft having a party.
Only the immigrant ones though. The native ones and smashing wee fellas. Mind you last time I was in that there London it was like playing 'spot the red face.' Bloody greys coming here taking out nuts. Send the buggers back I say.

Gus is doing great, loving his goats milk and Sunderland teddy.

I'm touched by all your concerns over his well being.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back