Anyone else watching tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that, and the fact he should never have been picked in the squad over stokes, when Taylor, Bell, Ali, Hales, Root can all bat at 3 and ballane can only bat at 3
Frankly there's a lot you can say about the last few months.

The squad they picked for SL was huge, they have lots of matches to sort themselves out and at the end of it all the selection has been a shambles.

Broad/Anderson ..... unavailable for a lot of it because of injury.
Cook, wrong player, wrong captain
Hales, hardly played
Bell was going to be sent home until Cook went first
Morgan, good Captain (I think especially compared to Cook) but hasn't found much form.

and so on. How can they spend so long planning all of this and then get such poor results.

You said during tri series ballance should bat 3 and you weren't convinced by taylor there . Even though taylor scored 2 half centuries and averaged high 30s.

Cannit change your tune now like.

what?

Of course you can

Taylor avaraged 36 with a strike rate of 66 against Australia, Ballance is a good inclusion on paper, but he had;t played for months, and it was clearly too much for him

I have said time after time that it was unfair on Ballance and he should of been dropped, I still don;t think Taylor is a number 3 yet

said that so many times on here, and think people "cannot change their tune" is hilarious, you sound like an England selector

Bopara was unselectable, they had to try somebody.

Fair point

But Bopara took Stoke's spot IMO

The talent Stokes has compared to Bopara is hilarious really
think it was jordan who got the nod over stokes as they felt they only needed 2 all rounders in the squad ignoring the fact that stokes smashed 150+ as a batsman for durham

You're right

Bell should plod along and get 70 off 59 overs to protect the middle order

Has batted well tonight, showed some intent. At Scotland he showed nowt frankly

How many runs will we have at the same stage tonight?

How will you pick on this game I wonder

think it was jordan who got the nod over stokes as they felt they only needed 2 all rounders in the squad ignoring the fact that stokes smashed 150+ as a batsman for durham

Well if thats true they are totally wrong

Stokes is a top order batsmen, and a high quality one

Woakes and Jordan are bits and pieces cricketers!

what?

Of course you can

Taylor avaraged 36 with a strike rate of 66 against Australia, Ballance is a good inclusion on paper, but he had;t played for months, and it was clearly too much for him

I have said time after time that it was unfair on Ballance and he should of been dropped, I still don;t think Taylor is a number 3 yet

said that so many times on here, and think people "cannot change their tune" is hilarious, you sound like an England selector

Bopara was unselectable, they had to try somebody.
So who should they have picked?

If you say Stokes, look at his record (albeit messed about)

Boparas record is actually fairly decent, not that I would have picked him

How many runs will we have at the same stage tonight?

How will you pick on this game I wonder

Well if thats true they are totally wrong

Stokes is a top order batsmen, and a high quality one

Woakes and Jordan are bits and pieces cricketers!
Maligna (even half fit) vs Josh whatever

Herath vs Haq

Aye is the same.

Herath vs Haq

Aye is the same.

Bopara's record is not decent, its absolutely horrendous

he has a high score of about 63 or 64 against major nations, thats in over 120 matches

its a ridiculously bad record, he should be nowhere near the squad,can't believe you are seriously saying that, his record is shocking,

Herath vs Haq

Aye is the same.

:lol: FFS

Bopara's record is not decent, its absolutely horrendous

he has a high score of about 63 or 64 against major nations, thats in over 120 matches

its a ridiculously bad record, he should be nowhere near the squad,can't believe you are seriously saying that, his record is shocking,

:lol: FFS
He generally bats at 7 man. But you know that

And if you think Haq is the same as Herath you are mental

If you have a partnership if 170* its mental to criticise it, if Ali was struggling he would of been more aggressive. simple!

of all the things to criticise England of, Bell's innings against Scotland should be f***ing rock bottom

anyway, going round in circles, watching the rest i bed, night.

I haven't got the stats to be honest

What side would you have picked, let's hear it

pass, you will always know better, Bopara wouldn't be in the 20, never mind 13

he is the luckiest cricketer in England, has a career in failure, without doubt the worst cricketer in hosiery to get over 100 games for England, no doubt

Find me a worse player to play 100 games for England and I will apologise

If you have a partnership if 170* its mental to criticise it, if Ali was struggling he would of been more aggressive. simple!

of all the things to criticise England of, Bell's innings against Scotland should be f***ing rock bottom

NN

he is the luckiest cricketer in England, has a career in failure, without doubt the worst cricketer in hosiery to get over 100 games for England, no doubt

Find me a worse player to play 100 games for England and I will apologise
Cop out.

Taylor should have come in here not Morgan. Keeping wickets in hand is vital, get to 150/3 after 35 overs and you can afford to go mental for the last 15 overs with Morgan and Buttler having the freedom to smash it in the powerplay. I don't see the point of someone like Morgan coming in so early, need him for the last 10 overs more than anything.

Taylor should have come in here not Morgan. Keeping wickets in hand is vital, get to 150/3 after 35 overs and you can afford to go mental for the last 15 overs with Morgan and Buttler having the freedom to smash it in the powerplay. I don't see the point of someone like Morgan coming in so early, need him for the last 10 overs more than anything.
Agree. Taylor is an accumulator who can hit out when in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back