Anyone else watching tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We had a f***ing amazing partnership, Ali was 100 not out for a classic striker rate

Root and co fucked up the power play

Blaming Bell is f***ing mental, we didn't get 350 plus because our middle order were useless

give Maxwell and co a 170 start and see what the score is
I'm not getting into an argument about bell. Just saying that's bit isn't really a good argument for you to use.

I'm not saying he is our biggest problem

I'm saying he batted very poorly against Scotland

He played his role in a partnership with Ali

we are seeing once again how valuable it is in this game

We are now down to Root, who has been f***ing useless in these conditions lately

this was my point, if Bell got out against Scotland, we were straight into Ballance, and then into root

this has proved my point f***ing perfectly, cheers England.

I'm not getting into an argument about bell. Just saying that's bit isn't really a good argument for you to use.

Totally wrong, as Ballance has proved here, straight into Root with only 70 0n the board! would of been the same against Scotland

He played his role in a partnership with Ali

we are seeing once again how valuable it is in this game

We are now down to Root, who has been f***ing useless in these conditions lately

this was my point, if Bell got out against Scotland, we were straight into Ballance, and then into root

this has proved my point f***ing perfectly, cheers England.
Are you comparing the Scotland attack to Sri Lanka? Because you are pushing it if you are....

Are you comparing the Scotland attack to Sri Lanka? Because you are pushing it if you are....

are you seriously suggesting that Ballance got out to good bowling? really?

Root dropped, point proved again

This is pedestrian bowling, see out the f***ing overs, people looking for 300 before we have 100

same as Scotland

I've got nowt against Ballance ... but .... he didn't play the warm ups, got injured just when some practise would have come in useful, so now he gets picked.

Coaches fault, GB was up against it from the start.

That has to be it for Ballance this World Cup

A good test player but this was a ridiculous selection
Absolutely baffling to move Taylor down to accommodate him after the latter batted well there in Sri Lanka and tri series.

But they made a rod for their own back when England's number 6 isn't there and they've decided they don't like bopara again.

I've got nowt against Ballance ... but .... he didn't play the warm ups, got injured just when some practise would have come in useful, so now he gets picked.

Agree mate, he is a good player, I like his inclusion in principle, as he is a good player, but he clearly is out of form, and he should of been dropped today, stubbornness by the selection

Root doesn't look in any better touch mind

Absolutely baffling to move Taylor down to accommodate him after the latter batted well there in Sri Lanka and tri series.

But they made a rod for their own back when England's number 6 isn't there and they've decided they don't like bopara again.

I have a problem with Root in these conditions too personally

Stokes needs to be 4 or 5 IMO

We have wasted about 4 to 5 years on Bopara, disgrace really!

I do agree Hales should be in, could really kick on, Root frustrates me though, will see, he might get a 100

well that, and the fact he should never have been picked in the squad over stokes, when Taylor, Bell, Ali, Hales, Root can all bat at 3 and ballane can only bat at 3

well that, and the fact he should never have been picked in the squad over stokes, when Taylor, Bell, Ali, Hales, Root can all bat at 3 and ballane can only bat at 3

Fair point

But Bopara took Stoke's spot IMO

The talent Stokes has compared to Bopara is hilarious really

are you seriously suggesting that Ballance got out to good bowling? really?

Root dropped, point proved again

This is pedestrian bowling, see out the f***ing overs, people looking for 300 before we have 100

same as Scotland
You're right

Bell should plod along and get 70 off 59 overs to protect the middle order

Has batted well tonight, showed some intent. At Scotland he showed nowt frankly

Agree mate, he is a good player, I like his inclusion in principle, as he is a good player, but he clearly is out of form, and he should of been dropped today, stubbornness by the selection

Root doesn't look in any better touch mind

You said during tri series ballance should bat 3 and you weren't convinced by taylor there . Even though taylor scored 2 half centuries and averaged high 30s.

Cannit change your tune now like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back