Another top signing for South Shields FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me I was most impressed with the Jon Shaw signing. I thought he'd be nailed on for Darlo after Graeme Armstrong left.

Maybe a top signing and good for Shields but many lads don't make it in the professional game and it's probably heartbreaking to step down.
So a public posting like this is not really in order.

http://m.shieldsgazette.com/sport/l...in-david-carson-joins-south-shields-1-8042305

Former captain of Blackburn U21 and brother of current player Danny Carson. Another signing of intent (by non-league standards)

Can't wait to see the anti-Shields comments

Those who are in support of us and who are wise enough to back a local town in our plans for progression welcome to comment :cool:
New Away kits nice.
I'll PM you my address and you can send me a freebie, you handsome well pecked human you!

He's absolutely f***ing shite.

Never heard of him, really.

Don't see why there is hatred towards a non league football team trying to move forwards in football. It seems a lot of people are bitter for one reason or another. I know this is a Sunderland message board but for me I can't fathom it out why people are so against a few threads being posted about a local non league team.

Couple of my Facebook friends are Shields supporters because they were annoyed at clubs buying the league. I'll see what they make of this.

Don't see why there is hatred towards a non league football team trying to move forwards in football. It seems a lot of people are bitter for one reason or another. I know this is a Sunderland message board but for me I can't fathom it out why people are so against a few threads being posted about a local non league team.
Bitter Mackems that's all it is.
They are surrounded by us Shields lot every other weekend at the SOL and they can't handle that their city'a team is supported greater by a big local Town.

They lost the battle of County Durham to the Mags, but us Sandy's stood strong long after the borders were changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back