Another top signing for South Shields FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back to the OP.... Do the Shields fans on here think Davey Carson will stick around for long or do you think he'll be away if a better offer comes in?
Personally I think he is inconsistent ala Shildon where he was outstanding or games such as last night where he gives the ball away..Until he gets consistency as of when hes not outstanding hes ''decent'- I dont see him being a pro...By the way I discussed this with the lads stoid next to me last night..their take on it was he is well above this level one week and poor the next

Wouldn't say he was desperate like.
WUM mate

Personally I think he is inconsistent ala Shildon where he was outstanding or games such as last night where he gives the ball away..Until he gets consistency as of when hes not outstanding hes ''decent'- I dont see him being a pro...By the way I discussed this with the lads stoid next to me last night..their take on it was he is well above this level one week and poor the next

Don't forget his age though mate. I agree that he was poor last night but he's obviously going to play at a higher level than this. Maybe not pro, but certainly Conf/Conf north standard.

WUM mate
Fair enough... every time I've seen him play he has been outstanding but haven't been to every game so obviously missed his poor performances.

Fair enough... every time I've seen him play he has been outstanding but haven't been to every game so obviously missed his poor performances.
Dont get me wrong. When he is good hes unplayable. I would love him to add consistency thats all

Don't forget his age though mate. I agree that he was poor last night but he's obviously going to play at a higher level than this. Maybe not pro, but certainly Conf/Conf north standard.
I think his age is a major factor its as if he is trying too hard if his first pass goes astray.Thats when he starts with mistimed tackles etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back