Another top signing for South Shields FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying the league again I see
:lol: No, involving The community, involving the recruitment of the right players and Assistant manager from Blythe Spartans. Development of the ground including refurb and new 4G pitch behind the first team pitch open to the public and expansion on the ground capacity
Part of my reasoning for posting re South Shields news on here is the humerous and angry responses it provokes (for some reason)

When you consider the amount of Shields lads and lasses who are members on here and indeed, who make up a good part of the average attendance at the SOL, I think that there's probably quite a few more than "very few" who give a sh*t.
He's clearly a bit of a helmet, mate. Population of South Shields is 103,000 and you could argue the Marjority of those will be Sunderland fans- this is why I find it odd from those who moan and groan

Gary Middleton still at Shields? Carson was seeing Middleton's daughter for quite a while before he got his move to Blackburn.

Why not? Those who couldn't give a shit know nothing about football- and I cannot see why you wouldn't be in support of a local non league side trying to climb the leagues
I'm all for you mate and happy to c any non league northern team,well any wearside northern team do well,backing u sandies is a bit hard for me cos the place is littered with mags.! Il always be a Durham city fan non league,but that place is fucked. So stop coming in here gloating at my teams needs!!! Not really mate best of luck to you and your adventure

When you consider the amount of Shields lads and lasses who are members on here and indeed, who make up a good part of the average attendance at the SOL, I think that there's probably quite a few more than "very few" who give a sh*t.
if they gave that much of a shit they would support them instead

http://m.shieldsgazette.com/sport/l...in-david-carson-joins-south-shields-1-8042305

Former captain of Blackburn U21 and brother of current player Danny Carson. Another signing of intent (by non-league standards)

Can't wait to see the anti-Shields comments

Those who are in support of us and who are wise enough to back a local town in our plans for progression welcome to comment :cool:
Had a tragic time of late the Carson family so I hope things start looking up for him and family in the future ,good luck to him!

Great to see another mag club making waves.
Someone stole your rock?

:lol: No, involving The community, involving the recruitment of the right players and Assistant manager from Blythe Spartans. Development of the ground including refurb and new 4G pitch behind the first team pitch open to the public and expansion on the ground capacity
Part of my reasoning for posting re South Shields news on here is the humerous and angry responses it provokes (for some reason)

He's clearly a bit of a helmet, mate. Population of South Shields is 103,000 and you could argue the Marjority of those will be Sunderland fans- this is why I find it odd from those who moan and groan
I'm sure it's 80000 ish like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back