Another top signing for South Shields FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why not? Those who couldn't give a shit know nothing about football- and I cannot see why you wouldn't be in support of a local non league side trying to climb the leagues
Because they're irrelevant. No amount of inane threads about their shit signings will change that. Not even Sandies support them...they support the teams of other towns/cities

Why not? Those who couldn't give a shit know nothing about football- and I cannot see why you wouldn't be in support of a local non league side trying to climb the leagues
So every football supporter in the world who doesn't care about shields or non-league knows nothing about football , that's got to be one of the most stupid comments I've ever seen on this board, and that takes some doing...

Good signing for the club. He played well against Crook Town on Tuesday. I still think they need a tall commanding CB.

So every football supporter in the world who doesn't care about shields or non-league knows nothing about football , that's got to be one of the most stupid comments I've ever seen on this board, and that takes some doing...
:lol: Yep
People are so serious on here I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back