2nd Test-Bangladesh v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would suggest that humour in adversity would be laughing at hopeless at how useless we are. For example, laughing at 8-0 away Southampton. I would never will a team on to win against Sunderland, liks you did in the last Test.

Agree. Root has his number.
In tests as ive always said. Odi format there isnt even a debate to be had
Imo

5-57 for Ali is great.

When you consider he started off as a batsmen that can bowl he is doing a good job.

To learn your rate in Test cricket must be hard!

171/1 to 220ao. Brilliant England.

:confused: Clearly giving all the bowlers a go in preparation for India. Pretty obvious.
one test 11 years after your last isn't that much preparation he could of played ahead of rashid anyway regardless there are younger alternatives who got more wickets this season.

Think he is an excellent journo myself. Bird on the other hand deserves a bucketful of shit owa him
Aye, but you would like him cos you're a mag. ;)

one test 11 years after your last isn't that much preparation he could of played ahead of rashid anyway regardless there are younger alternatives who got more wickets this season.

Both the Batty and Rashid selections are odd, because of your last 2 lines. Mental ignoring them.

Wouldn't have been my selection either, but once they're there it's simple enough to see what they're doing. The big games start in 2 weeks, give all the bowlers a go in these conditions. Straightforward enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back