2nd Test-Bangladesh v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody wants England to do badly you fool.

I just want them to pick the best team available and reserve the right to laugh when the crap selections backfire.

Other than an inspired spell by Stokes and Ali the bowling has been poor.

You called it right on the spinner selection.
You're laughing at us losing an Ashes series 5-0 and were willing Bangladesh to win the last Test. Evidence suggests you enjoy seeing us lose. Try signing as Sweeper mate, since you both love us losing.

You're laughing at us losing an Ashes series 5-0 and were willing Bangladesh to win the last Test. Evidence suggests you enjoy seeing us lose. Try signing as Sweeper mate, since you both love us losing.

What do you want me to do, you big fanny? Cry into my cornflakes? :lol:

Clearly not a SAFC supporter if you can't see the humour in adversity.

I would just tell the seamers to bang it at their toes constantly. They'll shit themselves. They may have the better spinners but our seamers piss on theirs. Obviously they are going to produce some rank bunsens so send the artillary down. Stokes this game is proving seamers can be useful in any conditions. Shame Wood is fucked tbh.

The real battle is Root vs Kholi @SAFC 2012
Its not even close ;)

What do you want me to do, you big fanny? Cry into my cornflakes? :lol:

Clearly not a SAFC supporter if you can't see the humour in adversity.
I would suggest that humour in adversity would be laughing at hopeless at how useless we are. For example, laughing at 8-0 away Southampton. I would never will a team on to win against Sunderland, liks you did in the last Test.

Its not even close ;)
Agree. Root has his number.

I would suggest that humour in adversity would be laughing at hopeless at how useless we are. For example, laughing at 8-0 away Southampton. I would never will a team on to win against Sunderland, liks you did in the last Test.

I was joking. Still, wouldn't hurt having a bit of short term pain for long-term gain. Getting beat off Bangladesh in the World Cup was the catalyst for an amazing turn around in our white ball game.

Cook been badly let down by selectors and spin bowlers

Rashid is just ridiculous

Really should bring your form spin bowlers, why change the toss rule and ignore them!

How good is stokes becoming??

If jimmy was fit I'd only play 2 spinners in India

Ours aren't good enough
Any spinner we put in will be targeted in India imo, they have no respect for any of our spinners. Much like the Aussies did with an in form Kerrigan in England.

I haven't seen Leach so it's difficult to say whether he should be in or not, on last season's figures alone we should of at least took him with the squad and had a look at him though.

Unfortunately Rashid looks like he's only a limited overs player.

Any spinner we put in will be targeted in India imo, they have no respect for any of our spinners. Much like the Aussies did with an in form Kerrigan in England.

I haven't seen Leach so it's difficult to say whether he should be in or not, on last season's figures alone we should of at least took him with the squad and had a look at him though.

Unfortunately Rashid looks like he's only a limited overs player.
cant see why we took batty only to play him for one game

Why you lying Greavsie. When have I ever been a decent poster?

Sorry. I was trying to include you but instead came across as patronising.

You're a f***ing shite WUM who spouts bollocks here and on twitter with yer pathetic attempts at trolling George Caulkin.

Is that better;):lol::cool::cool:

I hate to say it but if yers are going to snipe on at each other like kids, would it be too much to ask that yers did it by PM.

I divvint want to put yers on ignore cos yer all decent posters normally

Smoker's gutted right now like

Sorry. I was trying to include you but instead came across as patronising.

You're a f***ing shite WUM who spouts bollocks here and on twitter with yer pathetic attempts at trolling George Caulkin.

Is that better;):lol::cool::cool:
Im only a WUM to George cos hes a shit house in fairness

Cook been badly let down by selectors and spin bowlers

Rashid is just ridiculous

Really should bring your form spin bowlers, why change the toss rule and ignore them!

How good is stokes becoming??

If jimmy was fit I'd only play 2 spinners in India

Ours aren't good enough

I think the selection is going to come down to Ansari or Finn. Batty did enough in the first game, Rashid has done enough to get dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back