2016 signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any clubs CASC registered can pay a maximum of 10k per year for players. A load of clubs arent registered and i can see they can pay what they want.

As i've said before, the management of clubs futures should be trusted on their committees. If a club gets into debt and spends more than they are making then thats bad business decisions and not down to the NEPL or any other league forcing their hand

Any clubs CASC registered can pay a maximum of 10k per year for players. A load of clubs arent registered and i can see they can pay what they want.

As i've said before, the management of clubs futures should be trusted on their committees. If a club gets into debt and spends more than they are making then thats bad business decisions and not down to the NEPL or any other league forcing their hand

Of course fear of relegation would have nothing to do with clubs,over stretching themselves.

Littletown have signed Berwick Hall from Bill Quay. Last signing of close season done. Hopefully a successful season ahead

I see the logic here - Bill Quay successfully got promoted from DCL2, so the answer is to try and replicate that, by gathering together as many ex BQ players as possible. A cunning plan mate. Not many needed now for a full side! ;)

I see the logic here - Bill Quay successfully got promoted from DCL2, so the answer is to try and replicate that, by gathering together as many ex BQ players as possible. A cunning plan mate. Not many needed now for a full side! ;)

Just gathered the A19 club together again mate. Now reforming as the A690 club :cool:

Here's the latest signings from the new South Yorkshire Prem. :

PLAYER NAME OLD CLUB/LEAGUE NEW CLUB DATE

James Ward. Darfield (SYCL) Doncaster Town. 9/12/15
Archie Ogden. Rotherham Town. Treeton. 10/12/15
Stuart Guy. Doncaster Town. Wickersley. 4/2/16
Liam Johnson. Coal Aston. Wickersley. 4/2/16
Lewis Brown. Doncaster Town. Wickersley. 4/2/16
Gregg Wadsworth. Shelley. Wakefield Thornes. 4/2/16
Michael Topp. Darfield Doncaster Town. 4/2/16
Pieter Swanepoel Woodlands Whitley Hall. 19/2/16
James Moorhouse Rotherham Town Whitley Hall 20/2/16
Ben Sanderson Rotherham Town Whitley Hall. 20/2/16
Daniel Rafiq. Barnsley. Sheffield & Phoenix United. 24/2/16
Azeem Rafiq Barnsley. Sheffield & Phoenix United. 24/2/16
Jaymish Patel. Birstall. Sheffield & Phoenix United. 25/2/16

Just wanting to clear up something, as i don't have facebook anymore, ill do it on here, someone sent me a text saying there had been a post on FB with a rumour we had signed someone, just to save face and any confusion Houghton have currently only officially signed - Mackenzie Wright form Burnmoor, and a Oversea Pro, both these two players have signed the necessary forms, we have spoke to quite a few players, and have a few irons in the fire so to speak, but unless the club sec posts it on the clubs Facebook page, or its on the website then its all hear say.

Just wanting to clear up something, as i don't have facebook anymore, ill do it on here, someone sent me a text saying there had been a post on FB with a rumour we had signed someone, just to save face and any confusion Houghton have currently only officially signed - Mackenzie Wright form Burnmoor, and a Oversea Pro, both these two players have signed the necessary forms, we have spoke to quite a few players, and have a few irons in the fire so to speak, but unless the club sec posts it on the clubs Facebook page, or its on the website then its all hear say.

That would be me as I was told you had signed Stevie Lee Merrington from Hylton and were also after Bewick. I asked a lad I know from Hylton on there to see if he could confirm either way which he did so nothing to really clear up to be honest.

Nature of the game is rumours, we've been signing several players over the past three years that have never even been on our radar, I find it quite amusing when people tell me who we are supposedly signing.

We have signed all of our top targets, just in case anything needs clearing up :D

That would be me as I was told you had signed Stevie Lee Merrington from Hylton and were also after Bewick. I asked a lad I know from Hylton on there to see if he could confirm either way which he did so nothing to really clear up to be honest.

Nature of the game is rumours, we've been signing several players over the past three years that have never even been on our radar, I find it quite amusing when people tell me who we are supposedly signing.

We have signed all of our top targets, just in case anything needs clearing up :D

Just wanted to make the point that a few people have been asking who we had signed, and if so and so was joining, any signings get announced on the facebook or website page so until they are published so to speak, whom ever is linked to joining, hasn't done so.
Then there is no need for people at other clubs to be asked about there players rightly or wrongly.

Yes, seen the posts on your facebook and website, some good players signed at Littletown, you'll certainly have a strong team this year.

Just wanted to make the point that a few people have been asking who we had signed, and if so and so was joining, any signings get announced on the facebook or website page so until they are published so to speak, whom ever is linked to joining, hasn't done so.
Then there is no need for people at other clubs to be asked about there players rightly or wrongly.

Yes, seen the posts on your facebook and website, some good players signed at Littletown, you'll certainly have a strong team this year.

Let's be honest your original post was a thinly veiled dig at me for asking Liam about a rumour I'd heard on Facebook. If I hadn't asked you wouldn't of posted on here.

I asked about Gaz Braithwaite to Philli, SLM to you, Marlon Black/Bew staying etc? The reason I asked in the context of the thread was that there had been others saying recently that Hylton had lost a load of players, he confirmed exactly what was asked and that was that.

It's basically like stating rightly or wrongly that nobody can ask about other players. May aswell decommission Sky Sports News as most of their reporting is based on rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back