Zelda:BOTW

Unless my mate lends me his Wii U, it will be the first console Zelda I haven't played since the last NES release.

Bar Zelda I just have zero interest in Nintendo anymore.

That's how I feel. The only thing I miss about not owning a Nintendo is not being able to play the Zelda games.

Made a mistake about 3 years ago when they brought out the Windwaker in HD special edition on the Wii U and I ended up buying the console just for that game (childhood memories and all that) once I'd completed the game I never used the Wii again and ended up giving it to my little sister.

Unless my mate lends me his Wii U, it will be the first console Zelda I haven't played since the last NES release.

Bar Zelda I just have zero interest in Nintendo anymore.

wait a few weeks and they should have sorted zelda on cemu

i can play mario kart, zelda wind walker & a few others on pc at 60 fps & 1080p, 4k if you have 4k monitor

Couple of hours in and really enjoying it. Feeling I've just scratched the surface which is great.

On the price. You can spin it a few different ways.

My vita broke in November (oled) and it was a toss up between buying a new one, replacing the screen or for a bit extra buy a switch. My first Nintendo console since the game cube.

Just looking forward to games I can't get on PS4. Mario, Mario kart, splatoon and whatever comes after that.

:eek: Stock shortages meaning shops charge the Earth. Ridiculous.

Have to say, Switch version is very nice after an hour. Haven't died yet which is always good :lol: mind the switch definitely wasn't made with 65" 4k oleds in mind!
There are low stock of new games all of the time, can't remember the last time I saw a new game at £59.99 on the high street.

wait a few weeks and they should have sorted zelda on cemu

i can play mario kart, zelda wind walker & a few others on pc at 60 fps & 1080p, 4k if you have 4k monitor
I'll have to check that program out. My PC runs WiiU emulation really well in Dolphin but I have this weird problem where the sound turns into a screech which I haven't been able to fix.

There are low stock of new games all of the time, can't remember the last time I saw a new game at £59.99 on the high street.
Street Fighter II on SNES is the last one I can remember at that price across the board. You'll always pay more for Nintendo games, they hold their value really well since they became a 'niche' home console maker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to check that programme out. My PC runs WiiU emulation really well in Dolphin but I have this weird problem where the sound turns into a screech which I haven't been able to fix.

Street Fighter II on SNES is the last one I can remember at that price across the board. You'll always pay more for Nintendo games, they hold their value really well since they became a 'niche' home console maker.
Turok on the N64, £70 iirc. :lol:

Turok on the N64, £70 iirc. :lol:
There seems to be a theme here with these overpriced games, no? :lol:

Probably worth buying as it'll be a rare game in future
Twilight Princess on GameCube held its value really well. I know this because I traded it in myself. Imagine my surprise when, years later, I cracked my GameCube open and there it was inside! I'd accidentally traded in disc 2 of Resident Evil 0 by accident. I was gutted, I loved that game.

I'll have to check that program out. My PC runs WiiU emulation really well in Dolphin but I have this weird problem where the sound turns into a screech which I haven't been able to fix.

have a look down in info of this vid for downloads etc

£60 for a Wii u version is disgusting. Bought horizon.

:eek: where was that, you tried grainger.

simply games out of stock also, I seen amazon a few month ago out of stock, so pre-ordered while I could.

Last edited:
I just knew my lad an ulterior motive for buying his missus a Wii u for Christmas.

If you don't get why Zelda always gets 10/10, then you just don't get gaming.
Only briefly owned a gamecube, never owned a nintendo console other than that never felt the need really as ive gotten older because i just havent got the spare time anymore and what little time i do id rather play what i have than spend 350 quid for one game

Hyped franchise getting 10/10 from slavish fanboys shocker
Only briefly owned a gamecube, never owned a nintendo console other than that never felt the need really as ive gotten older because i just havent got the spare time anymore and what little time i do id rather play what i have than spend 350 quid for one game
So on this subject you don't know shit from clay. Good to know. ;)

Back