Zelda:BOTW

You can get this on PC btw. The emulator is a bit shit at running it though but they are working hard and fast to try get it run-able.

^ Looks decent in that vid, looked nothing like that with, what I'm guessing, is the older version of CEMU I tried it on. Was getting like 1fps!!

You can get this on PC btw. The emulator is a bit shit at running it though but they are working hard and fast to try get it run-able.

^ Looks decent in that vid, looked nothing like that with, what I'm guessing, is the older version of CEMU I tried it on. Was getting like 1fps!!
Just get a switch man :lol:

Once they get the emulator working properly with BOTW it shouldn't be a problem

There are mobile phones with more processing power than the Switch never mind the Wii U, a decent PC will take it in its stride

they got wind walker working fine, mario kart & a few others also . probably get zelda working & ninty legal sharks will take it down.

Back