Zarah Aleena killer gets 38 years

Nine days after being released from prison, Jordan McSweeney went out for drinks. He was thrown out of pub for bothering barmaids.

After being thrown out of the pub, he tried and failed to attack two other women, before spotting and chasing Zarah Aleena, then beating her to death in the street.

Another case where I find myself torn between opposing the death penalty, but seeing absolutely no reason why this worthless scumbag should be allowed to live.

28 prior convictions - burglary, racially motived violence, previous violent assaults on women.

He should never have been released from prison in the first place, but let’s be honest, the world would be a better place if he was just taken straight from the courtroom and hanged in the street.

How on earth was a racist, woman beating burglar, with nearly 30 prior convictions allowed to walk the streets?

Nine days after being released from prison, Jordan McSweeney went out for drinks. He was thrown out of pub for bothering barmaids.

After being thrown out of the pub, he tried and failed to attack two other women, before spotting and chasing Zarah Aleena, then beating her to death in the street.

Another case where I find myself torn between opposing the death penalty, but seeing absolutely no reason why this worthless scumbag should be allowed to live.

28 prior convictions - burglary, racially motived violence, previous violent assaults on women.

He should never have been released from prison in the first place, but let’s be honest, the world would be a better place if he was just taken straight from the courtroom and hanged in the street.

How on earth was a racist, woman beating burglar, with nearly 30 prior convictions allowed to walk the streets?

I’m not torn.

Hard man isn’t he, doesn’t fight the blokes throwing him out the street but attacks an innocent woman.

Hope he gets tortured in jail

Pictures of him on cctv wearing a vest. Deserves the death penalty on its own that. Sick fucka however and I hope he gets it in prison. Rip to the lass and thoughts with her family. :(

How come you choose to bring race in to it in this situation? Is it not enough to say he is scum

It has to be absolutely watertight and for the absolute worst crimes, such as this.

I have 2 daughters who are just starting to go out drinking on a night and it really does terrify me.
Did you see that program on 4 the other night about sexual harassment? Still processing that one.

Because he’d been convicted of racially motivated crimes.

It would be weird not to mention it when listing reasons why he shouldn’t be on the streets

It’s f***ing mental that that was your first thought on this thread - to distance racists from murder
The person you're quoting once said that mixed race relationships were wrong. It's no surprise at all someone with that mentality would want to play down this aspect of this piece of shits story.

Did you see that program on 4 the other night about sexual harassment? Still processing that one.
I didn’t see it but I know what they have to put up with. I was oblivious to it until it until recently. They have been beeped at and propositioned from vehicles from 13/14, completely unacceptable.

Back