You've beaten us to sign striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

How’s your preseason been going mate? How’s Aneke looking? Are you confident you could stop up?

Pretty average to be honest mate. Lost to Ebbsfleet and Gillingham, beat Welling, Dagenham and Colchester. Not one to read too much into preseason though. Yourselves?
Quietly confident but a lot will depend on the quality of loans we can attract, as you know our budget is piss poor.
Aneke done okay so far, scored once, picked up a knock the other day but not serious.

Pretty average to be honest mate. Lost to Ebbsfleet and Gillingham, beat Welling, Dagenham and Colchester. Not one to read too much into preseason though. Yourselves?
Quietly confident but a lot will depend on the quality of loans we can attract, as you know our budget is piss poor.
Aneke done okay so far, scored once, picked up a knock the other day but not serious.
you worth a bet for relegation?

Aye, mixed bag for us too but I’m one to take very little from preseason results as well.

All the best anyway. I’ll be hoping you can survive (and sort your ownership issues).

Last edited:

Christ, I bet it was cheaper to get Ubers for your squad to get to the games than a coach with that schedule.

Reactions: Boo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back