You've beaten us to sign striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what/who I would want as a striker that would be attainable for us. I can’t get excited by Marquis though personally.
Me too, if we signed marquis, just seems we are collecting strikers thst have done well in league 1, id rather we be invemtive and look at prem clubs for released players , with good grounding behind them that are lookimg to make their way back up

I don’t know what/who I would want as a striker that would be attainable for us. I can’t get excited by Marquis though personally.

Every time I've seen him play since we were linked he's looked shite & I've thought 'lucky escape'.

Don't think it'll be him personally, have Charlton even put a concrete bid in for the lad?

Every time I've seen him play since we were linked he's looked shite & I've thought 'lucky escape'.

Don't think it'll be him personally, have Charlton even put a concrete bid in for the lad?
I’m not sure I could see Charlton ever to have been looking to sign him at the quoted fees under their current ownership. Bowyer knows the market he’s shopping in and I’m not sure Marquis would be in it.

I’m not sure I could see Charlton ever to have been looking to sign him at the quoted fees under their current ownership. Bowyer knows the market he’s shopping in and I’m not sure Marquis would be in it.

Though it could be Bowyer flagging up to the fans and owners how his hands are tied and 'don't blame me when we struggle'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back