Youtubers.

It's all done on purpose , to dumb down the slaves, folk need to get wise to this nonsense.
But what were these people who enjoy this stuff doing before YouTube came along?

I would argue kids aren’t thick these days and have a more global view of the world. Obviously the stuff I posted there is absolute garbage but I’m not sure the invention of YouTube has dumbed everything down.

But what were these people who enjoy this stuff doing before YouTube came along?

I would argue kids aren’t thick these days and have a more global view of the world. Obviously the stuff I posted there is absolute garbage but I’m not sure the invention of YouTube has dumbed everything down.

Probably showing off to youngsters in the local park :)

This is one of the things that makes me feel old. I can’t understand it sometimes. My nephew of 8 watches kids open Lego and shit. I have been watching this fat lad for a while and he now just goes about in the car eating bait from different places telling you what it’s like. I was wondering today that given how he’s becoming visibly fatter in his videos I’m maybe waiting to see to what point he will get to before he realises he is killing himself.

I don't get it either mate but it makes these people an unbelievable amount of money.

The weirdest one for me is kids watch other people playing video games.

I don't get it either mate but it makes these people an unbelievable amount of money.

My nephew loves that, really can't get my head around it - sits in the dark with his ear plugs in watching it :)

Yeah that’s the type of thing I don’t understand. My nephew will sit and watch films about geography and stuff and is way more clued up about stuff than I was at his age

Yeah that’s the type of thing I don’t understand. My nephew will sit and watch films about geography and stuff and is way more clued up about stuff than I was at his age
Orh that kind of thing I could understand. There's some amazing content on youtube. It's just like a big tv station hub. I have channels I check in on now and again but it's not shit like little kids with too much money going see what I bought today or lets record ourselves playing hide and seek or any other reality type shit.

I watch history stuff or listen to podcasts or check out football reviews. I even watch news on there now cos you can cut through all the shite about a bear escaping from a zoo or a shop was robbed and you can watch clips on just the bits you're interested in.

ReviewBrah
Seen him before. He’s a character though isn’t he?
Orh that kind of thing I could understand. There's some amazing content on youtube. It's just like a big tv station hub. I have channels I check in on now and again but it's not shit like little kids with too much money going see what I bought today or lets record ourselves playing hide and seek or any other reality type shit.

I watch history stuff or listen to podcasts or check out football reviews. I even watch news on there now cos you can cut through all the shite about a bear escaping from a zoo or a shop was robbed and you can watch clips on just the bits you're interested in.
I do use it a lot like. Mainly for stuff like Chris Hitchens, Peterson, Dawkins then shit like the old XFM stuff while in cleaning the house and stuff.

Class when me lass is round and watching music through it and boozing.

Last edited:
Seen him before. He’s a character though isn’t he?

I do use it a lot like. Mainly for stuff like Chris Hitchens, Peterson, Dawkins then shit like the old XFM stuff while in cleaning the house and stuff.

Class when me lass is round and watching music through it and boozing.
It's great for all sorts mate. Aye ermmm ManMoth! his channel has all the xfm shows on.

If you ever want to get into something completely new a guy called weston4020 has every appearence by Patrice o'Neal on opie and anthony ever.

He's dead now and the last show is of them holding a sortof best of remembering him.

But my god, that man changed my life. Hilarious, underrated and one of the best philosophers of life ever.

Put it this way he's a 400+ pound man who pulls beautiful women.

It's great for all sorts mate. Aye ermmm ManMoth! his channel has all the xfm shows on.

If you ever want to get into something completely new a guy called weston4020 has every appearence by Patrice o'Neal on opie and anthony ever.

He's dead now and the last show is of them holding a sortof best of remembering him.

But my god, that man changed my life. Hilarious, underrated and one of the best philosophers of life ever.

Put it this way he's a 400+ pound man who pulls beautiful women.
I like Patrice. I’ve not given him a huge amount of my time but I’ll get round to listening to everything that’s out there at some point.

A few years ago me little brother was exactly the same.

Proper little freaks the lot of them like :lol:

If they weren't in to sports I'd have been all over it as a bad habit mind...fondly remembering my old computer times as a youngster which is arguably / possibly similar :)
[/QUOTE]

Fuck it :) I have to admit I watched this a few weeks back

I think he was fucked over by the chips mind :)

Last edited:

Back