Youtubers.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
This is one of the things that makes me feel old. I can’t understand it sometimes. My nephew of 8 watches kids open Lego and shit. I have been watching this fat lad for a while and he now just goes about in the car eating bait from different places telling you what it’s like. I was wondering today that given how he’s becoming visibly fatter in his videos I’m maybe waiting to see to what point he will get to before he realises he is killing himself.

You can't understand it but you've been watching him for a while..? Howay man is this you?
I don’t understand why he has done it. I know why I’m watching the bastard it’s because I’m now genuinely worried about his health. I’ve even sent him a message to make sure he’s alright. Wonder if he makes any coin out of it. He has enough subscribers to fill the stadium of light :eek:

Imagine the SOL just holding an event of a fat lad eating a sausage sandwich,

Back
This is one of the things that makes me feel old. I can’t understand it sometimes. My nephew of 8 watches kids open Lego and shit. I have been watching this fat lad for a while and he now just goes about in the car eating bait from different places telling you what it’s like. I was wondering today that given how he’s becoming visibly fatter in his videos I’m maybe waiting to see to what point he will get to before he realises he is killing himself.

in the room Marra?

Aye I know what you mean. There's another bloke who went viral for about 5 minutes because he reviewed Sainsburys Chocolate Chip Cookies. I don't think he realised that people were taking the piss out of him for that video so he started reviewing different food weekly. Absolutley pointless but I've watched most his food videos. This bloke commentates on himself playing FIFA as well. A bit sad I suppose.

food reviewer I do reviews on the YouTube

Check out blue van man you’ll love him

The bairn watches "life hack" videos which usually result in her pestering me for a ton of ingredients to faff on making a lip balm or something when you can just buy a ready made one for much less.

food reviewer I do reviews on the YouTube

Check out blue van man you’ll love him
I’ve seen him aye. Seems a decent bloke. It’s normally these fat people doing ‘mukbang’ vids that bemuse me. I’m worried about Kay’s Good Cooking as well. She’s disappeared.
What a life he's got.
He’s doing similar to you with your ham & pease pudding threads and that. He’s got thousands watching and likely paying for his bait as well 😁

Last edited:
I’ve seen him aye. Seems a decent bloke. It’s normally these fat people doing ‘mukbang’ vids that bemuse me. I’m worried about Kay’s Good Cooking as well. She’s disappeared.

He’s doing similar to you with your ham & pease pudding threads and that. He’s got thousands watching and likely paying for his bait as well 😁

canny way to make a living like

Don't recall ever making a ham and pease pudding thread.

We are going backwards as a civilisation. e.g. I just caught the end of a TV show with that Gareth lad (the one that conducts orchestras and use to look far too young for his age), now he looks far too old for his age and is teaching criminals to rap :) :)

The fact is the Telly means nowt to teenagers
There's people got channels and are millionaires
It's like Diy TV
There's some good content from goofing around to urban exploring etc

Back