Youtubers.

This is one of the things that makes me feel old. I can’t understand it sometimes. My nephew of 8 watches kids open Lego and shit. I have been watching this fat lad for a while and he now just goes about in the car eating bait from different places telling you what it’s like. I was wondering today that given how he’s becoming visibly fatter in his videos I’m maybe waiting to see to what point he will get to before he realises he is killing himself.

This lad does them too. Thought it was the same lad, couldn’t believe how big he was, but they just look a little alike

This lad does them too. Thought it was the same lad, couldn’t believe how big he was, but they just look a little alike

Funnily I remember him from almost the very beginning of his channel. He mostly reviewed energy drinks at the desk of some old as fuck PC. One of the bodybuilding forum subsections found it and it spiralled from there.

He never mentioned YouTube. If he’s right then it does not sound too bad anyway. I’d rather die of being amused to death than bowel cancer or summat.
True, but when he wrote that I don't think the internet was about, nivver mind YouTube. The mess who's scoffing his way to an early exit maybe getting close.

Aye Titus already posted that one. Is he a character though. I’m sure he is styled up for the purposes of the videos.

Surprisingly no, he's not a character. I think after a few years of exposure to mini celebrity status on the Internet made him aware that some of his personality traits and behaviour wasn't 'normal', but embraced it instead of trying to change.

True, but when he wrote that I don't think the internet was about, nivver mind YouTube. The mess who's scoffing his way to an early exit maybe getting close.
He didn’t even get close metaphorically in that song I’ve checked. I think he meant greed.
Surprisingly no, he's not a character. I think after a few years of exposure to mini celebrity status on the Internet made him aware that some of his personality traits and behaviour wasn't 'normal', but embraced it instead of trying to change.
Good on him he’s doing no harm.

He didn’t even get close metaphorically in that song I’ve checked. I think he meant greed.

It's how we interpret things. I think he's on about the human race as a .

It's how we interpret things. I think he's on about the human race as a .whole

Last edited:

Back