Youtube music

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Striker
Something after happening here, no idea how.

But for no reason a playlist seems to be playing now with loads of music I love, and some songs I've not heard before but still love.

Is this google people being clever, something new, or I have clicked some magic button by accident??

Something after happening here, no idea how.

But for no reason a playlist seems to be playing now with loads of music I love, and some songs I've not heard before but still love.

Is this google people being clever, something new, or I have clicked some magic button by accident??

I know someone that works for Google/YouTube whose job it is to create playlists.

To answer your question, it's Google being clever.

I know someone that works for Google/YouTube whose job it is to create playlists.

To answer your question, it's Google being clever.

Spotify have a similar feature. Are you saying this isn't clever algorithm which automatically groups sings based on the trends and is simply a bloke manually compiling playlists?

Spotify have a similar feature. Are you saying this isn't clever algorithm which automatically groups sings based on the trends and is simply a bloke manually compiling playlists?

Probably a team of people, I haven't asked, but I know for sure of 1 guy employed by Google to create playlists and links between songs/artists on Google Play and YouTube.

Surely this is just "my mix" which had been around for ages?
its not your mix youtube has sussed out if you like this song you will probably like this one too and this lot.

No not at all, you choose a song and youtube will match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back