Youtube music

FootballFan

Striker
Something after happening here, no idea how.

But for no reason a playlist seems to be playing now with loads of music I love, and some songs I've not heard before but still love.

Is this google people being clever, something new, or I have clicked some magic button by accident??

Something after happening here, no idea how.

But for no reason a playlist seems to be playing now with loads of music I love, and some songs I've not heard before but still love.

Is this google people being clever, something new, or I have clicked some magic button by accident??

I know someone that works for Google/YouTube whose job it is to create playlists.

To answer your question, it's Google being clever.

I know someone that works for Google/YouTube whose job it is to create playlists.

To answer your question, it's Google being clever.

Spotify have a similar feature. Are you saying this isn't clever algorithm which automatically groups sings based on the trends and is simply a bloke manually compiling playlists?

Spotify have a similar feature. Are you saying this isn't clever algorithm which automatically groups sings based on the trends and is simply a bloke manually compiling playlists?

Probably a team of people, I haven't asked, but I know for sure of 1 guy employed by Google to create playlists and links between songs/artists on Google Play and YouTube.

Back