Youtube music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surley its just patterns of when peope who listened Wu Tang, Tribe Called Quest and Biggie, most of the time also listnened Public Enemy, Snoop Dog and The Pharcyde... then a general pool emmerges. So the suggested listening reflects that. It's not gonna suggest you listen to S Club 7 of you have been listening to The Stones, Credence and The Travelling Wilburries all night as no one has made that jump often enough.

Its not that clever surely ? Ive founs loads of new bands through it. Spotify and Apple Music do it really well

There are user created playlists and and when you pick a song to listen to it gives you the option of various copies of the song and also user created playlists they are in. Maybe op clicked play playlist instead of just the single song.

In about 1970 I went into a record shop and the bloke behind the counter, recognising me from previous visits and noticing my latest purchases, recommended another album. I bought it, loved it and took his recommendation on other occasions... usually discovering something I enjoyed.

This YouTube thing is the same thing ... but without the humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back