YouTube gaming channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get the intro on your video mate?

If its a fuck on I'm not guna bother.

I've got the intro already but can't see where to add it
What software do you use? I use Sony Vegas (free version, like fuck am I paying for that!)
The intro should save to your computer and then you just edit it in from there.
I also use OBS to do all the recording.

What software do you use? I use Sony Vegas (free version, like fuck am I paying for that!)

Mate I've got nowt, I use my phone to record videos and my phone to edit pics and create thumbnails etc.

I just made the free intro thing at work and saved it to the computer

No, something that I need to do?

Don't do it yet. You'll push away potential viewers if you do it too early by annoying them. I know this from my own channel that I make money from.
Wait until a video starts to get a lot of hits then turn on monetisation for it.

Then get annoyed when some of your videos get banned for musical copyright infringement.. even from just in-game music.
Blizzard is a chunt for doing that.

How do the other million people do it though?
It depends on the game and the publisher and how much of a pissy arse they are. Most games are fine. Blizzard is a dick with the music.

Make sure you set up OBS to use your graphics card hardware compression, you get much less or no frame drop at all.

Don't do it yet. You'll push away potential viewers if you do it too early by annoying them. I know this from my own channel that I make money from.
Wait until a video starts to get a lot of hits then turn on monetisation for it.

Then get annoyed when some of your videos get banned for musical copyright infringement.. even from just in-game music.
Blizzard is a chunt for doing that.

It depends on the game and the publisher and how much of a pissy arse they are. Most games are fine. Blizzard is a dick with the music.

Make sure you set up OBS to use your graphics card hardware compression, you get much less or no frame drop at all.

I just stuck adverts on straight away :lol: cos I'm a greedy bastard.

They are skippable after 3 seconds though, I didn't put them 30 seconds ones on where ya can't skip haha

Watching a program on tele is a bit different to watching some twat with a mic playing a game that you could be playing yourself
It's not like.

Watching someone play a game, or walking down a street or killing a cop or flying a spaceship. Just variations on a theme.

Not to mention not everyone owns every game out there.. Also there's tutorials that show you how to do things.

Why are they all twats for like?

You're stuck in the past you like mate :lol:

If you can get to about 50,000 subscribers, the amount of views you generally get, the money is enough to live off.

Aye it can be annoying like

Nee way 50k?!?!?! Some of the bellsniffs have like 9,000,000 subs imagine how much they make man

Feel ill ... Some of tme just play FIFA get beat and shout at the shit players, EVERYONE DOES THAT

It's not like.

Watching someone play a game, or walking down a street or killing a cop or flying a spaceship. Just variations on a theme.

Not to mention not everyone owns every game out there.. Also there's tutorials that show you how to do things.

I've watched to tutorials or walktrhoughs evens if I need help, but fuck would I just sit and watch somebody play a game. I remain baffled.

It's not like.

It can't possibly be as good as Gogglebox and Big Brother though, can it?

I've watched to tutorials or walktrhoughs evens if I need help, but fuck would I just sit and watch somebody play a game. I remain baffled.

I normally just watch to see what the gameplay is like before buying a game 5 mins or summit.

It's just like watching a trailer for a film to see if you think you'll like it

Can't knock people who want to start their own Gaming channels, the problem is are you in it for the passion are you in it for the ££. If you're doing it for the latter just quit now because the channel won't even be remotely popular for atleast a few years.
There are a millions of 'Let's play' channels out there so you have to ask yourself why would people watch me over the other 999,999 people doing the same.

Also YouTubing is quite outdated, all the real audience numbers are on Twitch now.

Rumour is KSI is close to millionaire :eek:

That's nothing compared to PewDiePie though. He's worth £50 million, and he's not even funny either.

Can't knock people who want to start their own Gaming channels, the problem is are you in it for the passion are you in it for the ££. If you're doing it for the latter just quit now because the channel won't even be remotely popular for atleast a few years.
There are a millions of 'Let's play' channels out there so you have to ask yourself why would people watch me over the other 999,999 people doing the same.

That's nothing compared to PewDiePie though. He's worth £50 million, and he's not even funny either.

Jesus Christ.

Wish I was just even a little bit funny.

Or a lass with big tits, I've got nee shame I'd play Fifa with a low cut top

Make sure you sound enthusiastic in everything you're doing - last thing you want is people mistaking you for Mick McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back