YouTube gaming channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back Dark Souls 2 was driving me mad so I found this lad on Google. I thought he was class, note how he sounds excited all the time and drops the odd sweary in, the kids love it. I suspect he may have had a pint or two of double maxim to oil the wheels.

You're not doing too bad, a lot of people doing this sound like they're waiting for a prostate exam and they're doing you a favour by putting it up.
Thanks mate, was like a dog shitting razor blades and rabbit caught in the headlights all rolled into one in the first vid!

I spend a few hour a week watching Twitch streams. I really don't know why if I'm honest!

If I want to buy a game the 1st thing I do is jump on Youtube and check the gameplay, loads of times I've not bothered because it looks boring etc.

Everyones a winner, I've saved money not buying a shite game and the youtuber has made cash for me viewing

If I want to buy a game the 1st thing I do is jump on Youtube and check the gameplay, loads of times I've not bothered because it looks boring etc.
Everyones a winner, I've saved money not buying a shite game and the youtuber has made cash for me viewing

Agree with that. I did exactly this for Fallout4 as the internet was spuffing in unison regarding its imminent release. Still can't see the hype myself but saved me a few coins in finding out the hard way!

Can be decent money if you know how to market/present yourself. Know that quite a few YouTube fifa players make a decent coin, though can take a good amount of time and effort to do. Once you get to a level where you are getting recognized, that's when you start getting money if from the likes of gaming companies wanting you to promote them.

I don't get this like. Why do people do it and why do people watch? Baffles me
Back when I were a kid watching others play games was seen as boring! Nowadays it's all the rage!

Usually I tend to find gameplay footage without voiceovers as most of the time the person putting the video up is irritating as buggery or properly high-pitched! :lol:

Can be decent money if you know how to market/present yourself. Know that quite a few YouTube fifa players make a decent coin, though can take a good amount of time and effort to do. Once you get to a level where you are getting recognized, that's when you start getting money if from the likes of gaming companies wanting you to promote them.

If you can get to about 50,000 subscribers, the amount of views you generally get, the money is enough to live off.

Back when I were a kid watching others play games was seen as boring! Nowadays it's all the rage!

Usually I tend to find gameplay footage without voiceovers as most of the time the person putting the video up is irritating as buggery or properly high-pitched! :lol:

Aye it can be annoying like

Good luck mate,

Youtube has some cracking personalities on it (Ashens, Nerdcubed, Yahtzee) and if you can make a good fist of it you could get a handy career out of it ;)

Let the abuse commence, but I've started my own YouTube gaming channel, started with a couple of videos playing Ark: Survival Evolved. I sound boring as fuck (in my mind anyway, probably the case to those watching it too) and its so bloody awkward talking to yourself BUT I did it and put myself out there which takes some balls....
Any criticism positive or negative will be taken on board but if you lot could take a look it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfmXTwHEnekUPM51WPWslQ/featured

How did you get the intro on your video mate?

If its a fuck on I'm not guna bother.

I've got the intro already but can't see where to add it

Trouble with these is now so many people have cottoned on to it and are trying it, and most really havent got what it takes i.e. a personality. Some of the ones I've watched on FIFA are cringeworthy. (not talking about the OP, vid was quite decent, never seen that game before.)

Btw I noticed that with Flixpress, unless you get the expensive monthly deal, you can't monetize it. I'm not entirely sure how they get away with that. Surely you can just make an intro for free, then download it and it's yours, why would you pay a monthly fee?

Last edited:
Trouble with these is now so many people have cottoned on to it and are trying it, and most really havent got what it takes i.e. a personality. Some of the ones I've watched on FIFA are cringeworthy. (not talking about the OP, vid was quite decent, never seen that game before.)

Btw I noticed that with Flixpress, unless you get the expensive monthly deal, you can't monetize it. I'm not entirely sure how they get away with that. Surely you can just make an intro for free, then download it and it's yours, why would you pay a monthly fee?

Thats what I've done mate, made a free one and saved it.

Thing is with YouTube, all you had to have 5 years ago was the idea and you'd have made it pretty easily, especially with FIFA. The likes of KSI, Wroteoshaw, Calfreezy and a few others all made theirs around the same time and will all be worth a fortune now because of it at the age of 18-21.

Thing is with YouTube, all you had to have 5 years ago was the idea and you'd have made it pretty easily, especially with FIFA. The likes of KSI, Wroteoshaw, Calfreezy and a few others all made theirs around the same time and will all be worth a fortune now because of it at the age of 18-21.

Rumour is KSI is close to millionaire :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back