YouTube ads

Cee Jay

Striker
Never used to get them but last few days the first thing I see even in subs bit is bloody adverts.

Any way ( and in plain English ) how to get rid of the fuckers permanently?
Ta

There's some decidedly dodgy adverts on YouTube lately. The best one today so far is some Southern lad claiming to have "over £100m in property" and if you want to be just like him, then sign up for his webinars!

Aye mate because that's what all the genuinely successful financiers and property investors do isn't it? Flog their valuable insights that made them rich to gullible idiots over the internet :rolleyes:

As to the OP no idea but I feel better for the moan so thanks 👍

gonna be more ads / product placement grrrrrrrrrrr

yeah that seems more impactful if you're watching videos bout people advertising stuff, which i don't.

if people used it less or migrated away from it would they reduce it? hard to say as often companies don't dial back when they overstep, they double down and someone else comes along to replace them

people getting sick of ads and watching less of YT

some ads you can't skip

yeah that seems more impactful if you're watching videos bout people advertising stuff, which i don't.

if people used it less or migrated away from it would they reduce it? hard to say as often companies don't dial back when they overstep, they double down and someone else comes along to replace

Last edited:

Back