Your Honor

:lol:

Cracking Ian Curtis impression mind. Reminded me of myself on Ku dancefloor circa 2005. Absolute spenk.
Haha, I was there ten years before you, making the same holy show of myself, and probably to the same songs given no Sunderland nightclub ever changed its playlist.

It wasn't great but it was passable enough to keep my attention for 10 hours over 3 nights. I have seen far worse recently. The Undoing was a total waste of time apart from a a bit of full frontal nudity.
Aye, the Undoing was another one where after every one I'd look at my mrs (no) and say "are we really going to watch another episode of this shite?". But as you say, at least that had tits in it.

Don't wanna ruin it for anyone watching but the scene where Cranston drives home, gets hosed down outside the house, gets completely clean... and then still brings *something* on his shoe into the house that the dog finds :lol:

That dog was nowt but a nuisance for poor Walter White. Stop inviting detectives over for dinner as well ya dafty.

Was that his teacher in bed with him? I was too interested in the dog. In that case I’d grass him to the new Orleans Scottish mafia clan.
How much filth is in it ?
Watch it with the lad
Swearing and violence fine
Shagging I try to know in advance 😄

finished it, 7 out of 10 for me
my ending would have been adam went over to girlfriends house to see jimmy as in end of episode 9, jimmy keeps adam hostage awaiting outcome of carlos verdict , he's found guilty and jimmy is in process of torturing adam to a slow death when sohpia ( daughter ) enters room and wastes her father and side-kick , ginger scottish gadgie.
as an aside what did michael write on piece of paper and also htf was he found not guilty ? might have answered me own question there.
I would have thought in view of ending could be series 2 .

finished it, 7 out of 10 for me
my ending would have been adam went over to girlfriends house to see jimmy as in end of episode 9, jimmy keeps adam hostage awaiting outcome of carlos verdict , he's found guilty and jimmy is in process of torturing adam to a slow death when sohpia ( daughter ) enters room and wastes her father and side-kick , ginger scottish gadgie.
as an aside what did michael write on piece of paper and also htf was he found not guilty ? might have answered me own question there.
I would have thought in view of ending could be series 2 .

:lol:

A future in TV script writing awaits.

I'd give it 7.5 just for the opening episode, although don't ever know where the Black Range Rovery car comes into it.

Ironic that Adam's Baseball money bought the gun that accidentally killed him.

Worthwhile and good, but not brilliant, Cranston and Margo Martindale were also great in 'Sneaky Pete', as of course was Giovanni Ribisi whose star turns in 'My Name Is Earl' as Ralph Mariano, crack me up :).

Worthwhile and good, but not brilliant, Cranston and Margo Martindale were also great in 'Sneaky Pete', as of course was Giovanni Ribisi whose star turns in 'My Name Is Earl' as Ralph Mariano, crack me up :).
I struggled to watch due to the feckless son making numerous mistakes that his dad had to cover up, this was infuriating. It was very heavy going and grim. Some of the plot was predictable.Bryan Cranston was good though.

N.b i love for your pleasure but stranded shades it.

Back